Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service, Online support
Application Sludge Treatment:
Application: Waste Treatment
Raw material Sludge Treatment:
Raw material: Waste Engine Oil
Name Sludge Treatment:
Name: Sludge Treatment
Capacity Sludge Treatment:
Certification Sludge Treatment:
Certification: CE ISO
Function Sludge Treatment:
Function: Municipal Solid Waste Sorting
Voltage Sludge Treatment:
Power Sludge Treatment:
Keywords Sludge Treatment:
Keywords: sludge treatment
Usage Sludge Treatment:
Usage: Waste Treating
100 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
20" ISO Containers;
40" ISO Containers;
40 HQ ISO Containers;
Shipping of Sludge Treatment
The whole set machines are Modular design -- container prizing.
Integrated module design of Sludge Treatment
Easy to transport and layout of Sludge Treatment
Compact structure of Sludge Treatment
Safe and reliable of Sludge Treatment
Stable operation of Sludge Treatment
Strong adaptability of equipment of Sludge Treatment
1 - 1
To be negotiated
Part One: Working Principle of Dry Distillation Sludge Treatment
The preparation of biochar from sludge by dry distillation is a chemical reaction under closed, anaerobic, non-combustion and high temperature conditions. Sludge is heated at high temperature, including pyrolysis, dehydrogenation, thermal condensation, gasification, carbonization and other reactions under the action of dry distillation and thermal decomposition. To maximize the value of sludge components, Sludge Treatment so that the process of sludge treatment can produce surplus value, the realization of recycling is not only environmental protection, but also make sludge treatment profitable.
Part Two: Technical Characteristics of Sludge Treatment
1. Dry distillation is carried out under sealed, oxygen-free, non-combustion and high temperature conditions, avoiding the production of dioxins, nitrogen oxides Sludge Treatment and so on.
2. The mixture gas (water vapor, non-condensable combustible gas) produced in the process of dry distillation sludge treatment is purified and separated, Sludge Treatment and the combustible components such as methane and ethane are used as the fuel of the dry distillation sludge unit.
3. Clean gas fuels such as coal gas are used in the treatment of sludge by dry distillation. The tail gas produced by the above-mentioned gas fuels after combustion Sludge Treatment in the combustion chamber reaches the national standard and is discharged.
4. Sludge is directly transported to the retort unit for treatment, Sludge Treatment which avoids bacterial fermentation, odor and air pollution in the sludge.
5. The water vapor produced in the process of sludge treatment by dry distillation is condensed, recovered and purified to be condensed water, Sludge Treatment which is recycled as supplementary water of gas generator.
6. The dry distillation sludge treatment unit is equipped with Sludge Treatment dust removal equipment. During the dry distillation process, biochar dust can be prevented from polluting the workshop environment and protecting the working environment and health of the operators.
Part Three: Technical Advantages of Sludge Treatment
1. The treatment of sludge by dry distillation Sludge Treatment can be used to treat sludge with strong water adaptability and water content less than 80%.
2. All the pathogenic microorganisms and parasites in the sludge were completely destroyed when Sludge Treatment the pyrolysis temperature was above 600.
3. The system is easy to operate and easy to maintain Sludge Treatment. It can maintain stable operation throughout the year.
4. The products are bioorganic carbon, Sludge Treatment with wide uses and good economic value.
5. Adopting automatic control and real-time monitoring, Sludge Treatment convenient control and stable parameters.