Fitne Herbal Weight Control Slimming Green Diet Tea (30 Sachets Tea Bags)

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$7.50 - $10.00 / Packs | 1 Carton/Cartons (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Slimming Tea
Age Group:
Adults
Gender:
Unisex
Packaging:
Zip Packs
Certification:
FDA
Place of Origin:
Bangkok, Thailand
Brand Name:
Fitne
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
50 Carton/Cartons per Week
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Condition : Brand new & Never used with a seal pack
1.)Size : 2.65 gms. per each bag x 40 bags
2.)Quantity : 40 laxative tea bags contains in one pack
and 36 Packs/CTN.
Term of Delivery : FOB
FOB = Order Price + Freight Charges(Local Freight till the port of loading)+ Handling Charges+Loading Charges are all included
Port
Lamchanbang Bangkok
Lead Time :
15 Days after Recieved payment

Specifications

Fitne Herbal Tea is a natural herb extracts and taken before bedtime servesas a laxative.

Fitne herbal tea, the original from Thailand Senna leaves and beans are the most popular and most widely used medicinal plants for detoxification and drainage. Senna is also used for spasms of the intestinal tract, liver and constipation hemorrhoids.

Fitne tea helps very well in losing weight and at the Detoxification of the body! All ingredients are grown and processed naturally! You have a natural product that will help you to fulfill your wishes. Not only because of its good effect, but also because of its excellent taste and pleasant aroma, it is the most popular tea of its kind in Thailand! Ingredients : Senna Pods 75% Senna Leaves 25%

FITNE HERBAL GREEN TEA FLAVORED TEA SLIMMING WEIGHT MANAGEMENT Condition : Brand new, sealed,Size : 30 Sachets teabags

Directions : Drop one tea bag into a cup of hot water. Leave it for about 10-15 minutes. Drink before you sleep, the effect will work overnight (roughly around 8-10 hours). Ingredients: Each bag (2.65g) contains. Senna leaves 1500 mg, senna pods 500mg, garcinia atrviridis 150mg. Green tea flavored.

Advantages of Fitne herbal Tea diet.

  • 40 Bags  FITNE HERBAL DIET TEA - weight loss slimfaster
  • Fitne herbal tea, the original from Thailand
  • Senna leaves and beans are the most popular and most widely used medicinal plants for detoxification and drainage.
  • Senna is also used for spasms of the intestinal tract, liver and constipation hemorrhoids.
  •   Fitne tea helps very well in losing weight and at the Detoxification of the body