Flat Nylon Hair Artist Brush Set with Wooden Handle Art Paint Brushes

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
  • >=1440 Sets
    $1.20
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 5000 >5000
Est. Time(days) 45 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1440 Sets)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1440 Sets)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1440 Sets) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China, Shanghai, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
OEM, Acrylic Painting
Model Number:
1-12#
Type:
Paint Brush
Brush Material:
Synthetic Fiber
Function:
drawing
Product name:
Flat Nylon Hair Artist Brush Set with Wooden Handle Art Paint Brushes
Handle Material:
Brich Wood
Application:
Used in watercolor, acrylic,oil printing
Color:
custom
Hair Material:
Nylon Hair
Hair Shape:
flat,
Ferrule material:
Brass Ferrule
Packing:
card+OPP bag
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
144sets/carton
carton size:39*57*45cm
G.W:11kg
Port
Shanghai or Ningo
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 5000 >5000
Est. Time(days) 45 To be negotiated
Product Description

1. Artist Brush Quick Details:

 

Product Name :

 

 

Flat Nylon Hair Artist Brush Set with  Wooden Handle Art Paint Brushesnylon hair
Ferrule materialBrass Ferrule

 Handle material

Birch Wooden handle

2.   Brief data

MOQ:1440sets
Handle Color:Each color is available
Handle LOGO:Your logo will be available
Packing:According to your needs
Delivery Time:20--35 days after 30% deposit
Payment Term:30% as the deposit and the rest 70% before shipment
Shipping:Express delivery or ocean delivery


Packaging & Shipping

1. Packing: the packing is according to your needs!

 

2.Shipping: Ocean delivery or express delivery!

 

 

Our Services

We will provide you with comprehensive services, including pre-sales and after-sales service, and also our factory could do different kinds of art bruhes according to your needs, OEM is welcomed!

Company Information

 

 

Related products

 

Production Flow