Flip Wallet PU Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 S6 S7 Edge note 8 Cover Painted Stand Phone Cases Capa

Feedback Ratings
  • 50-99 Pieces
    $2.28
  • 100-299 Pieces
    $2.15
  • 300-1999 Pieces
    $1.95
  • >=2000 Pieces
    $1.76
Quantity:
- + Pieces available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
2 day(s) after payment received
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Material:
PU
Brand Name:
HZ
Compatible Brand:
Samsung
Model Number:
HZ35988
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Retail Package:
opp package
Function:
Dirt-resistant

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
16X12X1 cm
Single gross weight:
0.065 kg
Package Type:
opp
Lead Time :
2
 we  can support mixed mode  and  mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs  each mode each design;
please leaver us message ; 
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com 
 
 
 
  • Compatible Samsung Model:Galaxy S8,Galaxy A Series,Galaxy J Series,Galaxy Note 8,Galaxy S6 edge,Galaxy S7 Edge,Galaxy S7,Galaxy S6
  • Design:Exotic,Vintage,Cute,Patterned,Abstract
  • Retail Package:No
  • Size:inch
  • Features:wallet case
  • Type:Flip Case
  • Compatible Brand:Samsung
  • function:with card hold
Material
pu leather case 
Compatible
For iphone  6/6 plus  7/ 7 plus/8/x ;
for huawei
for  samsung
for xiaomi redmi
 
Accept mixed mode  and  mixed design ;moq 10 pcs  each mode each design
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
1-7 working days
package
Opp package/PE package
Price
According to the quantity
 

 

fature

Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days
 
 
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like