1. It is made of XPE foam material, which is safe, healthy and environmentally friendly.
2. It is soft, waterproof, moistureproof and light in weight.
3. It is so durable that can be used more than 1500 times.
4. The arrow won't fall down easily and can be pulled out easily after archery finishing.
5. Polyhedron design will make your archery activity to be a cool experience.
6. The 26 target surfaces at different angles can increase the difficulty and enjoyment of archery activity.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Each one in a CTN; 2. The dimension of CTN: 51cm*51cm*51cm; 3. 20GP container: 176pcs; 4. 40GP container: 460pcs; 5. 7-30 working days, according to your quantity
1. We can supply professional design and personalized printing.
2. There are 2 QC to check the goods for ensure the quality of products.
3. Reasonable price, the more quantity, the more discount.
4. OEM and ODM are welcomed.
5. For your questions, we will reply to you within 8 hours.
›› How long is the Normal Sample Lead Time?
Generally 3-5working days. If the sample is in stock, it will be shipped the next day.
›› How long is the Normal Mass Production Lead Time?
If the goods are in stock, it will be shipped in the next few days as everything is confirmed.
MOQ Appr. 10working days.
›› What's your Payment Method?
Usually, we adopt payment as per low banking charge.
Paypal for the sample oder and order amount under USD 500.
T/T for order above USD 500; 30% in advance, 70% before shipment. Or cash is to be paid off in one time before shipment.
If you'd like to pay by other method, let's talk.
›› What's your Shipping Method?
We have long-term cooperated shipping company. If volume weight or weight under 75kgs, We would like to suggest you choose DHL, fast delivery with low cost. Above 75kgs, we'd like to advise you choose Air or Sea. We're very glad to accept it if you want to choose your shipper or shipping method.
›› Do you accept OEM or ODM order?
Sure, OEM & ODM are our strong point.You‘re welcome to talk with us for the OEM or ODM order. Only unexpected, not impossible!