Optional: 5.Weigher Detector 6. Metal Detector 7. Rotary Table
1. Automatic feeding, measuring, bag-making, deviation, filling, sealing, date printing and finished product output . The whole machine controlled by PLC and Touch Screen 2. Servo motordrawing film. 3. Independent temperature control system
4. Horizontal and vertical sealing temperature control independently. 5. Simple and fast bag size changeover without tools. 6. Easy to maintainlow maintenance. 7. Work environment quiet, low noise, saving energy.
Features ofauger filler
A:It completes measuring, filling automatically. Auger filler drove by servo motor to measure and fill materials.
B:Suitable to package free-flowing or poor- flowing powder.
C:Stainless steel 304 parts.
Function and characteristics
· Simplicity of operation is the key element in Screw Conveyor .the moving part is the motor driven spiral which rotates with a sealed tube to move the materials along with it. .as the only part of the Screw Conveyor is its robust inner spiral ,trouble-free operation is ensured.
1. Air flushing system
2. Nitrogen gas flushing
3. Hole punch device
4. Tear notch device
5. Link bag device
6. Flip device
7. Gusset device
Up to 60 Bags/Min(Depends on the actual filling weight)
0.4 M3/min Supply By User
<< Just Tell us : Weight and Bag Size required. >>
We will not only supply the machine, as well as the complete packaging solution!
How long of the warranty period? The machine will have one year warranty. During the warranty year if any of the parts broken not by man-made. We will free charge to replace the new one to you . The warranty will begin after the machine send out we received the B/L .
What’s the Payment terms? Our payment term is T/T( telegraphic transfer). 30% deposit of the machine should be paid when order and the rest of balance 70% pay before shipment.
Can you provide after-sale service? Yes, we have engineers available to service machinery overseas. The service charge, include: service fee USD100/day, VISA fee, board round-trip ticket, room and eat in are buyer's side.
What is Our Advantages? 1. Rapid response on any inquiry. 2. Competitive price. 3. Professional inspection department to guarantee quality.
Can I come to visit your factory? Of course, you can visit our factory and bring your samples, that you can see how does the machine works with your products and learn to operate it.
From which city do you ship from? Our factory is in Foshan city, near Guangzhou, and we will ship the machine from guangzhou port.
Foshan Sunchon Packaging Machinery Co.,Ltd,is located in Foshan,is the company specialized in design and manufacturing of high performance packing solution.Our products includesvertical packing machine,horizontal packing machine,powder Packaging Machine,Grain Packaging Machine,Liquid Packaging Machine,andpackage production line.In addition,our products are exported to over 50 countries,such as America,Russia,India,Italy,Germany,Saudi Arabia etc.
We Provide You With Sincerely Service, if you have interest,contact us NOW!!!