notice Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. close

Fresh Onion Export To Dubai Price Philippines Per Ton

$210.00 / Ton | 15 Tons (Min. Order)
Quantity:
- + Tons available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
3 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 15 Tons)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 15 Tons)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 15 Tons) Less
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Style:
Fresh
Type:
Onion
Product Type:
Liliaceous Vegetabless
Cultivation Type:
COMMON
Part:
Non-Peeled
Shape:
Round
Maturity:
Matured
Size (cm):
7.5
Certification:
ISO9001
Weight (kg):
0.2
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
New Yang Shan
Model Number:
30-50mm 50-70mm 70-90mm 90mm+
Color:
Yellow RED WHITE
Product name:
Crop Fresh Onion
Packing:
10kg/20kg Mesh Bag
Variety:
7-9cm/9-11cm

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
1XX cm
Single gross weight:
10.200 kg
Package Type:
BAG
Lead Time :
Quantity(Tons) 1 - 30 >30
Est. Time(days) 3 To be negotiated
Product Description
Product name:
Big Spring Onion 
Place of origin:
Shandong, China
Size:
50mm-70mm,70mm-90mm,90mmand up
Color:
red, yellow, purple
Supply time:
the whole year
Harvest time:
in May
Packing:
in carton or mersh bag
5kg/mesh bag,10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag ,30kg/mesh bag
or according to your requirement
Transporting and store in coldstorage temperature:
3-6°C
Storage:
QTY/40'RH FCL:28-30MT
Delivery:
within 3days after got advance payment
Price term:
T/T,D/P,L/C,D/A and negotiable
Shipment port:
Qingdao port of China
Payment Informtaion:
30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%
Detailed Images
Packing & Delivery

Packing:

1) In mesh bags or cartons 

2) 5kg/mesh bag,10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag ,30kg/mesh bag

3) 10kg/ctn, 9kg/ctn

4) according to your requirement

Delivery:

1) within 5 days after got advance payment

2) Transporting and store in coldstorage temperature: 3-6°C


Our Advantage

Quality Control: Its our own factory, we are strict with the quality.


Contact Us