Frozen Drink Machine/high quality slush machine for sale

  • 1-9 Pieces
    $680.00
  • >=10 Pieces
    $650.00
Quantity:
- + Pieces available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
7 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1 Pieces) Less
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Shanghai, China
Brand Name:
keshi
Model Number:
ks-15A*3
Voltage:
220V
Power(W):
400W
Weight:
42KG
Dimension(L*W*H):
57*37*73
Certification:
CE and ISO
Warranty:
one year
After-sales Service Provided:
Free spare parts, Overseas third-party support available
Production:
2x12L
Raw material:
304 stainless steel
compressor:
Aspera
cooling type:
Air cooling
Application:
ICE

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
50X64X91 cm
Single gross weight:
63.0 kg
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 10 >10
Est. Time(days) 7 To be negotiated

  Frozen Drink Machine  

 

 

Product Description

 Model: KS-15AX2

 

ModelVoltagePowersize (cm)Weight ( Kg)RefrigerantcapacityOutput (L/h)compressor
KS-15A220V 50Hz300W57*30*7332R404a15L10Aspera
KS-12A*2220V 50Hz400W57*37*7342R404a12L * 220Aspera
KS-12A*3220V 50Hz500W57*58*7352R404a12L * 330Aspera

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

FAQ

Lead Time?

7-10 working days can finish color matching light box.

 

Can you do the design for us?

We provide free design service for structure design and simple graphic design.

 

What about the payment term ?

Deposit + rest payment upon copy of shipping documents.

 

What kind of files do you accept for printing?

AI, CDR, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG

 

What about the payment terms?

30% deposit, the rest 70% before shipment. The other issues can negotiate.

 

What kind of payment do you accept ?

Bank Transfer , West Union, Money Gram, L/C, etc.

Certifications

 

Trade Shows

 

 

Company Information

 

Back to the home
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like