* Selected Material: Our hair are 100% virgin human hair
* Fine Woekmanship: Perfect machine weft with strong glue
* Long Service Lift: More than 1 year
* Environmentally Friendly: Our hair without any chemical processed
Packaging & Shipping
Return & Refund Service:
1. Dislike or unsuitable causes, pls contact us within 7 days.
2. Any damaged problem during transportation,pls contactus within 7 days after rejecting.
3. Not receiving your package, pls contact us within 7 days.
4. Quality problem, pls contact us within 30 days.
OEM/ODM Service Offered:
We can offer Professional Customized Logo, Label, Package Design and Printing Service, also you can get the free service as following:
Guangzhou GS Hair Products Co., Ltd.
1. A professional team specializing in Human Hair.
2. More than 5 years of experience in Hairdressing Industry.
3. Won praise from customers worldwide.
4.The partner you can trust.
Q1: What is Virgin Hair?
A: Virgin hair refers to hair that is completely unprocessed and intact. As virgin hair , it must meet rigorous standards including: not been dyed, colored, bleached, chemically processed in any way. It comes from a single donor and all the cuticles are intact running in the same direction.
Q2. How long does this closure hair last?
A: How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it,then normally it could last longer than 1 year.
Q3: Can this hair be dyed, straightened and curled? A: Our hair is 100% virgin human hair, it can be dyed, straightened and curled. But our advice is not dying and straightening or curling it too much, otherwise it will become dry, easy broken…just like our natural human hair.
Q4: What Is The Difference Between Lace Frontals and Lace Closures?
A: The most obvious difference between lace frontals and lace closures are the size. Lace frontals are bigger mainly because they run temple to temple to cover the entire hairline. Lace closures are smaller because their primary purpose is to close off an install hence the name closure. Closures typically only cover a horseshoe size portion at the top or front of an install.
Q5. What Is The Difference Between Lace Closure and Silk Base Closure? A: Lace closure are usually made of a thinner material that can sometimes cause the braids under neath to be visible if looked closely. Silk closures are made of a thicker material which means it is less likely or almost impossible to see what is going on under the wig or weave hair.
Q6. How to apply a closure?
A: 1. Cornrow the clean conditioned hair, then place the closure piece on top of the head . So you may pre-determine where you want to weft the closure piece. Eye mark the area.
2. Remove the closure piece aside and begin sewing with hair tracks ear to ear up to temple area 3-4" increments apart until it reaches the surrounding lace of the closure piece.
3. Carefully place the closure piece tight and flat on the head and anchor the left and right side to position in place and to prevent gaps in the forehead area. Sew the closure following its U-shape form.
4. To finish, sew in two hair weft track layers on top of lace to fill the gap between closure track and weft extensions. Knot the thread off and cut it off. Gently comb through the closure and part it as you desire.
If you want to know more details pls click "Contact Supplier" now!