GalileoStar6 submersible pump fuel 3hp submersible pump price india
- Shipping fee:
- Depends on the order quantity.
- Lead Time:
- 7 day(s) after payment received
Customized logo (Min. Order: 10 Pieces)Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1 Pieces)
MoreGraphic customization (Min. Order: 1 Pieces) Less
- Place of Origin:
Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Standard or Nonstandard:
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single item
- Single package size:
- 30X30X60 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 16.0 kg
- Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 1 >1 Est. Time(days) 7 To be negotiated
GalileoStar6 submersible pump fuel,3hp submersible pump price india
GV submersible sewage pump
(recommended: please use this medium with large solid particles)
[GV Submersible Sewage Pump] Product Description:
The GV submersible sewage pump is a new type of domestic drainage tool. The same type of pump is equipped with 220V/380V voltage for both domestic and industrial use. The large-channel impeller of the pump design ensures that the pump effectively transports impurities containing large particles and flowing media of elongated fibers. This series of electric pump is a power irrigation and drainage equipment with the structure of motor and pump below. It is suitable for irrigation and drainage of construction sites, coal mines, metallurgy, printing and dyeing, textiles, etc. It can also be used for clear water drainage. The flow channel impeller greatly improves the anti-clogging ability of the pump; the full lift theoretical design enables the electric pump to maintain no overload operation under normal conditions, effectively extending the service life of the motor. The cutting type is introduced by our electric pump, which absorbs and absorbs foreign advanced technology. It uses the shear principle to carry out a novel and unique design. It can cut and tear the long fiber and the Wangshi bag, and keep the pump flow path unimpeded.
[GV submersible sewage pump] Features:
1. The same sewage pump is equipped with two or more joints. According to the actual needs, the flow head can be adjusted appropriately by changing the outlet diameter of different pumps.
2, GV submersible sewage pump can be equipped with a float switch according to your needs, with the float switch can be based on liquid level changes, in the unattended situation to achieve automatic control start and stop of the pump.
3. The biggest feature of this pump is that the motor is equipped with a protector. When it encounters overheat or overcurrent, it will automatically cut off the power supply to ensure the reliability and safety of the pump in harsh environment.
[GV submersible sewage pump] Conditions of use:
1. The submerged depth of the pump is no more than 5 meters;
2. The temperature of the conveying medium does not exceed 40 °C;
3. The PH value of the transport medium is 4-10;
4. The moving viscosity of the transport medium is: 7×10-7~23×10-6m2/s;
5. The density of the transport medium is at most 1.2×103 kg/m3. The sewage pump is used to drain and viscous the thicker slurry. It must be placed in clean water for a few minutes to be cleaned and stored.
6. The volume ratio of the solid phase of the transport medium is below 2%. The use of the submersible pump should not be too low. Below 80% of the specified head, it is easy to cause the thermal protector to work, so that the electric pump stops running, and even worse, the motor is damaged.
[GV submersible sewage pump] Product use:
1. The puddle formed by the rain.
2. Drainage system of urban sewage treatment plant.
3. Underground reservoirs in residential areas.
4. The water supply device of the civil air defense system drainage station and the water supply plant.
5. Emission of heavily polluted wastewater from factories and businesses. .
6, municipal engineering, construction sites.
7. Pumping water in rural rivers and irrigation of farmland.
[GV submersible sewage pump] Note:
All specifications of 4KW and above and cutting type require external overheating and leakage protection devices.
1. Select the pump that matches the power according to the conditions of use and environmental requirements:
2. If any damaged parts are found, they should be replaced in time. Do not let the pump work "ill";
3. If the pump does not produce water or the water is slow, it should be started with no load, and then put into the water after normal operation:
4. The submersible pump contains overheating and overcurrent protection devices, which have the dual protection characteristics of temperature and current. When the electric pump is in the condition of temperature rise, overload, blockage, short circuit, low voltage and lack of power, the power can be automatically cut off. Protect the function of the motor. When the electric pump is working normally, the protector will not work, then the electric pump stops running. At this time, the cause should be checked and it can be put into use after the maintenance is normal. 5. When the electric pump is running, it is strictly forbidden to swim, wash or put livestock and drinking water in the nearby waters.
[GV submersible sewage pump] installation and use and precautions:
1. The submersible pump must be selected within the lift range as required to prevent damage to the motor due to overload operation. When selecting the lift of the electric pump, consider the loss of pipeline and elbow. Generally, the pipeline loses 1 meter of lift per 10 meters horizontal pipeline, and each elbow loses 1 meter of lift.
2. When installing an electric pump in a river pond, it is best to place it vertically in a bamboo pole or other net basket to enter the weeds such as waterproof grass and block the impeller. It can be suspended by means of a tripod, bridge, dock, etc. Do not place directly on the bottom of the river, otherwise the motor will gradually fall into the mud, causing poor heat dissipation and excessive temperature rise to burn the motor.
3. The depth of the electric pump diving is preferably 0.5 to 5 meters below the moving water level. The depth is too shallow, and the water is not good due to the water level drop, and even the dry operation can burn the motor. However, a strong cooling engineering or built-in structure allows the motor to be partially exposed.
4. The electric pump must have an appropriate power supply capacity. The power supply should not be too far away from the location where the electric pump is used. The specifications of the added cable should be appropriately thickened according to the distance, and the joint should be sealed with waterproof insulating tape to ensure insulation and overhead. If necessary, please have a professional electrician measure whether the operating voltage of the electric pump is within ±10% of the rated voltage, so as to avoid the cable being too long and the voltage dropping too much, causing the electric pump to run under and burn out the motor.
5. The electric pump should be equipped with a suitable protective switch. When the switch is frequently tripped, it must not be forced to start. Check whether the electric pump is faulty, otherwise it will easily burn the trip coil in the starter. The setting of the setting current of the equipped starter should not be rotated freely to avoid loss of protection.
6. The electric pump should be “on” and “stopped” too often, otherwise it will be prone to failure and shorten the life of the pump.
7. After the electric pump is started, if there is little or no water, it may indicate that the impeller is reversed. The power must be cut off, and any two of the three-phase lines should be adjusted and then re-enabled. In the course of work, if there is no water out phenomenon, it is said that the impeller may be blocked or stuck, and the power supply must be cut off immediately, and the blockage should be cleaned before use. Otherwise, the motor will be burnt.
8. When the electric pump is put into or out of the water surface, the electric pump hoist ring must be hung up and down with a wire rope, and the cable should not be pulled. When the electric pump is running, the cable line is preferably overhead, so as to avoid damage to the heavy objects on the ground and accidents.
9. The electric pump should also be fixed when using the hose to prevent the electric pump from rotating when starting.
1 0. The electric pump must be taken care of during use. Prevent phase loss, water level drops and dry running. When there is a sudden decrease in water volume, abnormal sound, severe jitter, etc., immediately turn off the power supply, and wait until the cause is corrected to continue the use.
[GV submersible sewage pump] maintenance:
If the electric pump is stopped for a long time, it should be run in clean water for a few minutes, cleaned up, remove the pipes and joints, drain the water in the pump body, and store it in a dry and ventilated place.
It is necessary to change the bearing room lithium grease for every 2000 hours of operation. Always pay attention to clean the inlet and outlet water holes to prevent blockage and prevent damage to the filter. Handling and installation must be taken to prevent cracking of the motor casing and pump casing to prevent damage to the cable.
[GV submersible sewage pump] Safety matters:
1. Do not use wet hands to push the knife, push the button, connect the cable, or place the connector in a place with water.
2. The electric pump works and must be grounded.
3. After the electric pump is installed, a warning sign to prevent electric shock is placed in the vicinity of the electric pump. It is strictly forbidden to swim, wash or put livestock into the nearby waters while the electric pump is running.
4. If the electric pump fails, the power must be cut off and then checked to avoid accidents.
5. Regularly check the motor windings with a 500 volt megger. The insulation resistance to ground should be no less than soiL, otherwise the repair should be discontinued.