5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month sodium square board
Packaging & Delivery
1 - 100
To be negotiated
1. Filled polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) plastic has good wear resistance and cold flow resistance, but its surface tension is low and it is difficult to use directly. Surface pretreatment is necessary. Among many treatment methods, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) treated with sodium naphthalene has outstanding advantages. (1) High bonding strength (using DG-3S adhesive) (2) The treatment agent only corrodes the surface of fluoroplastics (depth is several microns), and does not affect the mechanical properties of the internal materials. (3) Naphthalene-treated polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) produced by our company has a long storage life. The bonding strength did not decrease within three years when kept away from light. For example: steel - F4 (three months of storage) - steel shear strength: > 9.8 MPa.
2. (1) Because the filled polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) treated with sodium naphthalene maintains the low friction coefficient of the original material, the machine tool is easy to operate and has good anti-creep performance. (2) The surface of the guide rail can be embedded with metal particles entering the boundary to protect the guide rail from tension and friction. (3) The wear resistance of the guide rail veneer is good, which ensures the accuracy of the machine tool and prolongs the service life of the machine tool. (4) The bonding process is simple, the bonding strength is high and the cost is low.
Elongation at Break
Zhenjiang Senxin Polyurethane Material Co., Ltd. is a professional production and processing company of polytetrafluoroethylene naphthalene sodium surface treatment, polytetrafluoroethylene products, rubber products, plastic products and other products, with a complete and scientific quality management system. Zhenjiang Senxin Polyurethane Material Co., Ltd. is recognized by the industry for its integrity, strength and product quality.
1. Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ? A: We are manufacturer.
2. Q: How long is your delivery time? A: According to the difficulty and quantity of product processing,a reasonable arrival time will be given to you.
3. Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ? A: Yes, we could offer the sample but do not pay the cost
4.Can we purcase a small part of PTFE product?
A: yes,you can,if we have small size you require in stock.
5.What's the color of PTFE products?
A: According to your requirement
6.What are the notices for using PTFE products? A: -- PTFE can not tolerate a very strong reduction atmosphere, molten alkali metal, ammonia solution (alkali metal dissolved in liquid ammonia,some fluorides (such as TFA), naphthalene sodium salt and so on can quickly corrode PTFE products. -- PTFE is stable in nature, but attention should also be paid to eliminating high temperatures, -especially avoiding exposure to open flames, it will release toxic gases when the temperature above 400 degrees Celsius.