1) The turning on/off of the camera and mode switch
Press the "POWER" button to turn on the camera
- The DVR will enter defaulted recording mode when turned on; press "ok" button to start recording and press it again to pause, and the recorded file will be automatically saved.
- For mode switch, please press "MOD" button under pause status to enter camera mode; press it again to enter preview mode and a third press the DVR will be back to recording mode again. Charging: please fully discharge the battery before recharging for the first three times of use, and make sure the recharging duration lasts 12 hours each time to maximize the performance of the battery.
2) Use UP/Down for selection, press OK to confirm and finish settings, then press MENU to exit and press POWER to shut down, and the settings will take effect after restart.
1) Video recording/photo shooting/replay mode
2) POWER button: for turning on/off the DVR
3) OK button: vertical press for confirmation (start/pause recording)
4) UP: press the OK button upward for 1/2/3/4X digital zoom
5) DOWN: press the OK button downward for 4/3/2/1X digital zoom
6) MODE: press the OK button rightward for photo/video/audio/replay functional switch
7) MENU: press the OK button leftward to show menu on the screen
8) LOCK button: press to turn on/off the fill-in light (hold it to lock/unlock)