Alfalfa is a general term for alfalfa plants in (Medicago), commonly known as salting technic, is a kind of perennial flowering plants. Is one of the most famous as the grass of alfalfa (Medicago sativa). There are many different kinds of alfalfa and mostly wild herbs. There are three main forms of alfalfa made in China. Nutritional value very high, with spleen and stomach, large intestine, under the effect of bladder calculi. Clover is one of the most abundant vitamin K, composition of the high, driving almost all vegetables. Other such as vitamin C, B is also quite rich. Is a livestock feed. In the western han dynasty introduced from the western regions.
(1) In several studies, alfalfa supplementation reduced blood cholesterol levels, particularly for individuals with a specific kind of high cholesterol known as type II hyperlipoproteinemia .
(2)It contains natural fluoride that may help rebuild tooth decay and strengthen the tooth enamel.
(3) Alfalfa can increase the ability of blood to clot after an injury. Aspirin delays clotting, so taking alfalfa could interfere with the anticoagulant effects of aspirin
(4) Alfalfa extract offers a concentrated source of several micronutrients, or vitamins and minerals.
(5) Alfalfa extract appears to cause slight reductions in blood sugar levels
(6) Alfalfa extract may offer benefits to women suffering from hormonal imbalances, infertility and problems with lactation.