HTD type rubber timing belt packing:Standard carton.
1 - 100
To be negotiated
HTD type rubber timing belt
1.Introduction of timing belt
Timing belt is also called toothed belt, synchronous Belt,no slip belts, etc. Similar to the V-belt, flat belt and other belt transmissions, the timing belt is a flexible transmission. The timing belt can be used not only to transmit motion and power, but also to be used in servo mechanisms for positioning of the mechanism.
2.The main types of timing belts we can supply
3. Materials Of Timing Belt
(1) Rubber Timing Belt:
Main raw material:Superior synthetic neoprene
Core: Kevlar ,fiberglass or aramid cord
(2) PU Timing Belt :
Main material:Thermoplastic polyurethane
Core:Steel wire or Kevlar
4. Classification 1) Single side timing belt and double side timing belt For double side timing belts,according to the arrangement of teeth, it is divided into symmetrical tooth type (DA model) and staggered tooth type (DB model)
2) Open ending and endless timing belt
3) Rubber timing belt and Polyurethane(PU) timing belt
4) For PU timing belt we can make special processing on it A. Add fabric on the teeth surface B. Add fabric on the back of the belt C. Cover Red or green glue on the back of the belt D. Add block at the back of the belt
5. Advantages Of Timing Belt
(1)High conditionally resistance to oil
(2)Can be used in the temperature range from– 20℃ to + 100℃
(3)Super suitable for tropical climate
(4)Resistance to aging and ozone
(5)Super strong counter bending
(6)Antistatic properties meet the requirements of ISO9653
6.Why Choose Us?
(1)Various types are available (2)Reasonable price (3)Quality assurance
(4)8days fast delivery
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging: Standard export carton, also can be packaged as customer's requirement.
Detail:according to customer’s requirement.
1. How can I get the quotation?
Please tell us the model and details you want,then we can quote you accordingly.
2.What’s your MOQ basis?
3.What about the lead time for production?
It depends on the order quantity and the type of products. It is about 8 days.
4.What is the term of delivery?
We can arrange with EXW, FOB, CIF…etc. You can choose the most convenient one or cost-effective way.