Innermost is seal bag, and the second layer is aluminum foil bag, final layer is the cardboard box. Net weight 25kgs/drum and gross weight 25kgs. According to your request.
1 - 10000
To be negotiated
Halal Certified Ginseng Extract Ginsenosides 80%
Product Name:Ginseng Extract Ginsenosides 80%
Extracted Part: Ginseng Root,leaf and Stem
Active Ingredient : Ginsenoside
Specification : 80%
Appearance :Light Yellow to Brown Yellow Powder
Ginseng, also known as panax, is any one of the 11 species of slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, belonging to the genus Panax of the family Araliaceae.
Specifications we can provide
Ginseng root extract
Ginseng leaf and stem extract
American ginseng extract
Korean ginseng extract
Ginsenosides or panaxosides are a class of steroidglycosides, and triterpene saponins, found exclusively in the plant genus Panax (ginseng)Ginsenosides have been the target of research, as they are viewed as the active compounds behind the claims of ginseng's efficacy. Because ginsenosides appear to affect multiple pathways, their effects are complex and difficult to isolate.
Ginsenosides are separated by column chromatography. Ginsenoside content can vary widely depending on species, location of growth, and growing time before harvest.
The root, the organ most often used, contains saponin complexes. These are often split into two groups: the Rb1 group (characterized by the protopanaxadiolpresence : Rb1, Rb2, Rc and Rd) and the Rg1 group (protopanaxatriol: Rg1, Re, Rf, and Rg2).
1.Treat different diseases like inflammation, arthritis, stress and anxiety, and even mental disorder
2.Improves the white blood cell in the body in a way that it increases the phagocytosis or the process of removing dead cells.
3.Enhances the results of radiation and chemotherapy. 4.Regulates the nerve signals and makes sure that it is balanced. 5.A great source of energy and develops stamina by managing the process of metabolism.
1. Ginseng Extract can be applied in food field.
(1) Ginseng extract is a kind of nourishing food which has much benefit to brain.
(2) Ginseng extract can be used into capsules.
2. Ginseng Extract can be applied in pharmaceutical field.
(1) Ginseng Extract has the function of anti-hemolysis, anti-febrile, anti-fatigues, anti- atherosclerosis.
(2) Genseng Extract can prevent the growth of certain types of cancer cell.
(3) Genseng Extract can improve achroacyte conversion.
(4) Ginseng extract can be used to treat coronary heart disease.
3. Ginseng Extract can be applied in cosmetic field.
(1) Ginseng Extract can activate skin cell.
(2) Ginseng Extract has the function of whitening, dispelling spot and anti-wrinkle.