Hard Sunglasses Case Leather Spectacle Cases Glasses Cover Eye Contacts Lens Colored Women Men Myopia Mirror Box

Feedback Ratings
  • 50-99 Pieces
    $1.60
  • 100-299 Pieces
    $1.48
  • 300-1999 Pieces
    $1.29
  • >=2000 Pieces
    $1.10
Color:
Black
- +
available
Red
- +
available
White
- +
available
All 4 Options
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
0 day(s) after payment received
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
HZ
Model Number:
HZ-22551
Material:
PU
Item Type:
Eyewear Accessories
Gender:
Unisex
Item Length:
15cm
Item Height:
3.0cm
Item Width:
4.5cm
Pattern Type:
Geometric

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
16X7X3 cm
Single gross weight:
0.05 kg
Package Type:
opp
Lead Time :
0

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;

What's app:008613632842496

Skype:xktechnology2013

Wechat:duanxuqiao521

URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names
could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like