Hardened 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX Multi-mode 2km SC Ethernet Media Converter
Model: LNK-GY1100 Series
LNK-GY1100 series of Industrial Media Converter are hardened devices designed to reliably operate in harsh environments such as those found on factory floors, outdoor enclosures or other hazardous environments.
Eliminate EMI and RFI issues or overcome distance limitations with copper based cabling by using the Industrial Media Converter to convert your copper based equipment over to fiber optics. The media converter can connect to either 10Base-T or 100Base-TX ports and provides a 100Base-FX fiber optic connection for links up to 120 km.
E-link LNK-GY1100 is a high-speed 10/100Base-TX Industrial Ethernet Media Converter, easy to connect server, repeater, switch, device to device, Can satisfy customers require for long distance, high speed, wide broadcast. LNK-GY1100 supports 1 TP ports and 1 fiber ports. TP (RJ45) support 10/100Base-T(X), Full/Half duplex mode, and auto MDI/MDI-X connection;100Base-FX supports single-/multi-mode, SC/ST connector, SFP Slot optional. LNK-GY1100 adopts industry standard design, IP40 protection, power supply input 24VDC (12~48VDC), -40 to 80°C working temperature.
· Converts 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX
· IEEE802.3/802.3u/802.3x,store and forward
· Plug-and-play, easy to installation
· 10/100M, F/H duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto negotiation
· Designed for industrial applications. IP40 protection, Aluminum Alloy
· Extensive LED indicators for network diagnostics
· Environmentally hardened -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F) operating temperature