These gauges are ultra-high accuracy meters and can mainly be used to measure electroplating coating thickness. It is used for non-destructive electroplating coating thickness measurement of non-magnetic coatings, e.g. paint, enamel, chrome on steel, and insulating coatings, e.g. paint and anodizing coatings on non-ferrous metals.
· Ultra-high accuracy and stability · 128*128 dot matrix LCD display and menu interface · LCD can be rotated to be used easily · LCD shows mean, maximum, minimum and standard deviation · User can set alarm limit and red backlight indication · Readings can be stored, recalled and deleted · Easy to do zero calibration and support multi-point calibration · Connect with PC via USB and download readings · Multi-language supported
· Up to 5 measurement groups supported · Detect the substrates type automatically
F-Probe & N-Probe
Magnetic induction & Eddy Currents
0 to 500 um
± (1%+1 um)
One point to four points calibration, zero point calibration
No. of readings, mean, minimum, maximum and standard deviation
um, mm, mil
User can set the high/low alarm limit; Alarm icon displayed on LCD when over the limit
Minimum Curvature Radius Convex
Minimum Curvature Radius Concave
Minimum Measuring Area
Diameter 6 mm
Minimum Thickness Of Substrate
F-probe: 0.5 mm(0.02");N-probe: 0.3 mm(0.012")
Download data via USB
Two 1.5 V AAA battery
Temperature: -10 to 50℃
Temperature: -10 to 60°C(-4 to 158°F)
CE, ROHS, ISO 2178, 2360, GB/T 4956-2003, 4957-2003
1. OEM Manufacturing
2. ODM service
3. Small order/ Prompt delivery
4. We will reply to you for your inquiry within 24 hours.
1. Is the measuring error large? • Enter the menu interface, clear the calibration data; shut down to restore the factory configuration steps; do zero calibration after booting, (Note: you need to do zero calibration on the customer's own substrate)
2. Does the measurement screen display overflow? • The coating thickness exceeds the measurement range. • There is an error and zero calibration is required on the substrate. • Probe fault
3. Measurement no response? • Check if the battery has power. • The probe has a fault. • Whether the measured material meets the measurement principle.
4. Does the measurement show a negative number? • It is judged according to the customer's materials whether the machine accuracy is applicable. • The calibration did not do well and needs to be recalibrated.
5. During the measurement process, is it sometimes display F, sometimes display N? • The automatic mode undistinguishable the type of material and it requires manual switching of the measurement principle.
6. How to do calibration? • Please refer to the zero calibration, point calibration step.
7. Long press "ZERO" does not respond? • You need to restore the factory settings and then operate.
8. It can measurement but there is no reading, why? • Confirm whether the mode is in continuous measurement mode • Check if the beep is broken