This gauge can measure up to 5000um coating thickness. It is used for non-destructive coating thickness measurement of non-magnetic coatings on steel and insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals. It has a separated probe and the user can replace so easily.
· High accuracy and stability, wide measurement range · With separated probe and to replace easily · 128*128 dot matrix LCD display and menu interface · LCD shows mean, maximum, minimum and standard deviation · User can set alarm limit and red backlight indication · Readings can be stored, recalled and deleted · Easy to do zero calibration and support multi-point calibration · Connect with PC via USB and download readings · Multi-language supported · Up to 5 measurement groups supported · Detect the substrates type automatically
F-Probe & N-Probe
Magnetic induction & Eddy Currents
Up to 10000 um
± (1%+5 um)
One point to four points calibration, zero point calibration
One direct group(readings not be stored to memory)
Four general groups (readings will be stored automatically)
NOTE: each group have individual statistics, alarm limit settings, and calibration
No. of readings, mean, minimum, maximum and standard deviation
um, mm, mil
User can set the high/low alarm limit; Alarm icon displayed on LCD when over the limit
Minimum Curvature Radius Convex
Minimum Curvature Radius Concave
Minimum Measuring Area
Diameter 6 mm
Minimum Thickness Of Substrate
F-probe: 0.5 mm(0.02");N-probe: 0.3 mm(0.012")
Download data via USB
Three 1.5 V AAA battery
Temperature: -10 to 50℃
Temperature: -10 to 60°C(-4 to 158°F)
CE, ROHS, ISO 2178, 2360, GB/T 4956-2003, 4957-2003
1. OEM Manufacturing
2. ODM service
3. Small order/ Prompt delivery
4. We will reply to you for your inquiry within 24 hours.
Why choose us?
1. Our quality control team will inspect every process from material purchase to final products. Our defective rate is about 0.1%.
2. Standardized work flows guarantee quality
3. 100% tested before delivery, almost zero complaint.
4. High quality product with competitive price
5. We have a team full of passion and creativity, continuous innovative design makes us leading the industry.
6. 10 years’ experience in R&D and manufacturing.
7. Strong R&D term supports perfect customized projects.
8. Stable delivery date.
9. Excellent after-sales service.
1. Is the measuring error large? • Enter the menu interface, clear the calibration data; shut down to restore the factory configuration steps; do zero calibration after booting, (Note: you need to do zero calibration on the customer's own substrate)
2. Does the measurement screen display overflow? • The coating thickness exceeds the measurement range. • There is an error and zero calibration is required on the substrate. • Probe fault
3. Measurement no response? • Check if the battery has power. • The probe has a fault. • Whether the measured material meets the measurement principle.
4. Does the measurement show a negative number? • It is judged according to the customer's materials whether the machine accuracy is applicable. • The calibration did not do well and needs to be recalibrated.
5. During the measurement process, is it sometimes display F, sometimes display N? • The automatic mode undistinguishable the type of material and it requires manual switching of the measurement principle.
6. How to do calibration? • Please refer to the zero calibration, point calibration step.
7. Long press "ZERO" does not respond? • You need to restore the factory settings and then operate.
8. It can measurement but there is no reading, why? • Confirm whether the mode is in continuous measurement mode • Check if the beep is broken