Holtop High Efficiency Eco design ERV Forced Fresh Air Energy Recovery Ventilation System
In the past, building owners and facilities managers reduced fresh air levels to save on energy costs at the expense of health. This reduction is no longer necessary due to the increased availability and code requirements for Energy Recovery Ventilation (ERV). ERVs reduce fresh air ventilation costs by up to 80% by using recycled energy from building exhaust air. In addition to lowering operating expenses, ERVs help control humidity and often pay for themselves by lowering heating and air conditioning capital equipment costs.
Modern buildings are being built tightly to improve energy efficiency. Eco-smart ERV is ideal
ventilation solution for energy efficient buildings to reduce ecological footprint and improve human health. The energy can be saved by using DC motors and improving energy efficiency with smart control system, to achieve eco friendly climatic experience.
1. Wide range of airflow, suitable for more application 2. Higher heat exchange efficiency up to 80% 3. Perfect silence design 4. Air filtration and purification 5. By-pass function 6. High airproof feature and easy maintenance
1. Choose the proper installation types based on the building structure
2. Determine the fresh airflow required according to the use, size and number of persons
3. Select the right specifications and quantity according to the determined fresh airflow
The area of a computer room is 60 sq. meters (S=60), the net height is 3 meters (H=3), and there are 10 per-sons (N=10) in it.
If it is calculated according to “Personal fresh air consumption”, and assume that: Q=70, the result is
If it is calculated according to “Air changes per hour”, and assume that: P=5, the result is
Since Q2 > Q1 , Q2 is better for selecting the unit.
As to special industry such as hospitals (surgery and the special nursing rooms), labs, workshops, airflow re-quired should be determined in conformity with regulations concerned.
Packaging & Shipping
Holtop is one of the best manufacturer in ERV/HRV, heat exchanger and AHU area in China, founded in 2002, areas covered more than 30,000 square meters, turnover of 2012 is 42 million dollars, we have enthalpy testing lab. for products test. As a leader in energy/heat recovery equipments, we cooperate with more than 30 famous companies who located in Europe, the Middle east, Korea, Southeast Asia, Taiwan, etc. supplied equipment to Beijing Olympic and Shanghai Expo 2010, works together with domestic and international brands like Midea, Haier, Hitachi, etc.
Holtop cooperate with world famous brand or offer OEM service including Hitachi, LG, McQuay, TRANE, Systemair, Aldes, York, Haier, Gree, MHI Group, Midea, Carrier, Dunham-Bush, etc.
Holtop products stand for TOP quality in heat recovery ventilation filed in China, certificated by CE, Eurovent, ISO and other different approved tests like anti-flaming test, anti-mold test, energy saving product test. Etc.
1. How to select the suitable models? Based on the fresh airflow you need. Please send us the room area, room type or application and number of persons, our team will help you select the suitable units.
2. What’s the difference between Miss Slim series, TH series and TP series? 1)Miss Slim series is specially design for the residential houses which required slim size for installation, the airflow rate for Miss Slim series is from 100-350cmh. The access door position and configurations are different with TH series and TP series. 2)TH series is equipped with crossflow heat exchangers, the airflow ranges from 150-1300cmh, with features of silent operation and cost effective. 3)TP series is equipped with cross counterflow heat exchangers with higher heat exchange efficient.
3. Why choose Holtop as business partner? Holtop is the leading manufacturer in China specializing in the production of air to air heat recovery equipments for more than 10 years. Holtop can supply a full range of products, up to 20 series and 200 specifications. The product range mainly covers heat and energy recovery ventilators, rotary heat exchangers, plate heat exchangers and air handling units. Holtop has 400 employees and covers an area of more than 30,000 square meters. Annual production ability of heat recovery equipment reaches 100,000 sets. Holtop supplies OEM products for Midea, LG, Hitachi, McQuay, York, Trane and Carrier. As an honor, Holtop was the qualified supplier for Beijing Olympics 2008 and Shanghai World Exposition 2010. Holtop has established business relationships with major countries in Asia, Europe and North America, and earned a worldwide reputation for providing reliable products, knowledgeable application expertise and responsive support and services.
4. How about the product quality? Holtop assures high quality products with professional R&D team, first-class production facilities and advanced management system. Holtop owns numeral control machines, national approved labs, and has successfully passed the certifications of ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE and EUROVENT. All our products are tested 100% before ex-factory to ensure high quality.