1kg/bag, 25Kg /Drum or According to your requirements.
1 - 100
To be negotiated
High Performance Polyimide
Polyimide film is a good H grade insulating material. It is widely used for insulation purpose in electrical appliances which are used in special environment. To use the polyimide film means reducing volume and weight of the electrical appliances while retaining the same output or increase the capacity without increasing in frame size. It can also prolong the service life of the electrical appliances and increase their reliability. Its long-term working temperature is over 200 °C.
1. Good property of insulation and mechanism
2. Good temperature-resistant property, wide performance temperature range. It can be used under temperature from –60 °C to +250 °C for a long period and –269 °C to +400 °C for a short period without changing its electrical and mechanic properties.
3. Good chemical stability. It resists most organic solvents.
4. Excellent flame retardant property
5. Good radian-resistant property
6. Can be combined with many other materials. When combined with fluorine resin, its characters of wet and corrosion resistance are greatly improved.
Benefits of using Polyimide discs include
· These high performance Polyimide masking discs are suitable for powder-coating and electro-coating (E-coating) applications
· Polyimide discs offer a high chemical and abrasion resistance and are suitable up to +300c