High Quality Mini Horizontal Agarose Gel Electrophoresis Cell Equipment For DNA Fragments Other Macromolecules
BG-subMINI marine electrophoresis is specifically designed for the rapid separation of nucleic acids which can separate and analysis 30 samples within 20 minutes. It also has many unique advantages in DNA fragment recovery experiments. For example, it can be used with different types of electrophoresis buffers, save the buffer, separate the sample rapidly and so on.
1. It is high temperature, through the UV, the gel tray with fluorescent ruler and without deformation in the high temperature of 100 ℃.
2. It can separate and analysis 30 samples within 20 minutes.
1. Gel area (W x L): 70 x 100mm.
2. Combs thickness: 0.75mm, 1.0mm and 1.5mm.
3. Teeth of the comb: 8 holes and 15 holes.
4. Buffer volume: 260ml.
5. Withstand voltage: voltage: 300V, current: 150mA and power: 50W.
6. Recommended Power: BG-Power600K, BG-Power600 or BG-Power300.
Guangzhou Aolantec Commerce And Trade Co., Ltd established 2008, is a professional manufacturer of lab and pilot apparatus applied in biochemical, pharmaceutical, fine chemical and research filed.
Our products have been exported to more than 20 countries such as USA, UK, Australia, Egypt, Brazil, Singapore, Pakistan, Iran, etc.
We persists on offering good products at a competitive price and best service to our customers. Customers' satisfication is our best pursuit all the time.