notice Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. close

High Quality Woman Denim Skirt Jean Skirts Knee Length Sexy Skinny shorts For Women

  • 2-49 Pieces
    $13.00
  • 50-199 Pieces
    $9.00
  • >=200 Pieces
    $6.80
Color:
Size:
S
$
- +
available
M
$
- +
available
L
$
- +
available
All 5 Options
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
15 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 200 Pieces)
Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)

More

Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Age Group:
Adults
Gender:
Women
Pattern Type:
Skulls
Waistline:
Natural
Dresses Length:
Knee-Length
Style:
Casual, Casual
Decoration:
Hole, Pockets
Supply Type:
OEM service
Material:
100% Cotton
Fabric Type:
Denim
Design:
Asymmetrical, Mini
Technics:
Pleated
Feature:
Plus Size
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
purplewind
Model Number:
N9011
Product name:
Women Jeans Pants
Color:
Light Blue
Jeans style:
Comfortable Fit
Season:
Summer Autumn
Fabric:
100% Cotton Denim Fabric
Item:
OEM Service Custom
Size:
Customized Size

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
30X10X5 cm
Single gross weight:
0.500 kg
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 200 >200
Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated
Product Description
Product type:
 Ladies jean skirts
Brand
ODM & OEM service (Customer Brand)
Material
Cotton fabric
Feature:
Eco-Friendly, Water Soluble, Other
Color:
as picture(we can do different colors as customer's requests)
Size
100-140cm( As customer request)
Capacity
50000 piece per month
Packing
1 pcs per opp bag
MOQ
For stock items, MOQ is 2 pcs per color per style, but for not stock items which need put your logo or make new products as your specification, MOQ is 200 pcs per color per style
Payment term
50% deposit in advance , 50% before shipment
Delivery time
For stock items, delivery time is 2-4 days, but for not stock items which need put your logo or make new products as your specification, delivery time is 15-25 working days after order is confirmed.
 

 2019 New Style High Quality Tight Jeans Skirt Denim Jeans Fabric Skirts Large Size Women Jeans

  • Cotton fabric
  • High quality
  • Best price
  • Accept OEM service. Cusom logo and custom design

 

 

 

  

More products

      

Company Information

 

 

 

FAQ
 

About Purplewind

 

  • A professional apparel manufacturer with7years of experience.
  • More than 12 years OEM/ODM service.
  • Low MOQ
  • High quality and competitive price.
  • Fast delivery by express company like DHL,UPS,Epacket ets, or as per your request.
  • Strong production capacity(600,000 Pairs/ Month)
  • Strong in design, updated our new styles every week.
  • Exporting all kinds of jeans to many countries
  • (South America, Eastern Europe, North America, Western Europe,Russia,Southeast Asia)

Q: Are you manufacturer?
A: We have our own factory, specialized in the production of denim jeans with more than 8 years. Our company can export the goods with its own head. 

 

Q: What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
A: Usually our MOQ is 100 pieces/color/style in different styles. We also able to accept small quantity order, but unit price will be higher to cover the extra cost and freight. 

 

Q: Can you do the designs and labels for us?
A: Yes. Customize designs, labels and hangtags are welcome. OEM production is available for us. 

 

Q: How to confirm the style of my design?
A: First of all, we will produce and modify samples according to your offering designs (pictures or samples), once you satisfy the samples, then you place order to us.

 

Q: Is there sample fee? 
A: In our first cooperation, there will be development cost. The sample fee will be refunded until you confirm the order. Or you confirm the order to me, we can make sample to you free (5-7 days out of the sample, sample fee)

Q: What are your terms of delivery?
A: FOB, CIF, CNF are the regular terms for us. If you need DDP/ EXW service, we can arrange as well. 

Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: Trade Assurance Order. PayPal,
T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of PP sample, remaining 70% before shipment. L/C: irrevocable or L/C at sight.

                                                                     Have a nice day ! 

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>

Similar products in other categories:

Apparel > Women's Clothing > Skirts (148587518)