High performance marine jobs waterproof CCD1-2A incandescent pendant light

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$15.00 - $35.00 / Pieces | 100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
ZJHAIJI
Model Number:
CCD1-2A
Part:
Lighting Fixture
Voltage:
220V
Power:
60W
Lampholder:
E27
Material:
Plastic
Weight:
1.2kg
Protection Class:
IP55
Color:
Transparent,red,green,yellow
Certificate:
CE
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000000 Unit/Units per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
8pcs in a carton
Port
Shanghai / Ningbo
Lead Time :
25-30 days

High performance marine jobs waterproof CCD1-2A incandescent pendant light

Banner

 

Product Description

Product Show

 

 

 TypeVoltagePowerLamp holderWeightmaterialprotection classcolor
CCD1-2220V60WE271.8kgsteelIP55transparent,frosted,opar ,red,green,blue,yellow
CCD1-2A220V60WE271.2kgplasticIP55

The scope of application:

       Applied to the illumination in or such wet places in deck and sidewalk in ships.

 

Products characteristics:

       The structure of light is simple, has good waterproof function, can use in kinds of places and bad environment.

      

 

Related Product

Related Product

 

Application

Application

 

 

Company Information

    Zhejiang Haiji Marine Electric Co., Ltd is engaged in a variety of ship lights , electrical production of major manufacturers. Our company is located at the beautiful and richly endowed east seashore Wenzhou Liushi Shahu Industrial Zone.The company has strong technical force, complete production facilities,advanced manufacturing technology,strict testing means and scientific and management system.

    The company produces hundreds of products, main including : Series of navigation signal light, fluorescent light, incandescent light, spot light, search light, explosion-proof light, explosion-proof electric, marine junction box, marine alarm bell, marine switch, connectors, socket-box ect. Our products have been passed the authentication of “CE” and approved by The Inspection Bureau Quality Products Certificate. Our comapany also get Self-support Product Import and Export Qualifications Certificate, enjoying sound reputations in both domestic and internationa markets.

 

    We follow the developing way of navigation shipbuilding industry. Researching, developing , manufacturing the auxiliary peoducts of navigation shipbuilding industry and other relative areas.And try our best to be the good supplier of brands. We have strong pertinence, so we do it more professionally!

 

Exhibition

 

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging & Shipping

 

1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT/SF for samples, Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods;
4. Delivery Time: 1-2 days for samples; 7-12days for batch goods.

  

FAQ

FAQ

 

Q1: About Price ?
A1: The price is negotiabe. It can be changed according to your quantity or package. When you are making an inquiry, please let us know the quantity you want.

Q2: About Sample ?
A2: Sample is free, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.

Q3: About MOQ ?
A3: We don’t have quantity limited.

Q4: About Warrenty ?
A4: We are very confident in our products and we pack them very well, so usually you will receive your order in good condition. But due to long time shipment there will be 1-2% damage for the glass.Any quality issue, we will deal with it immediately. All our products have 24 months warranty period.

Q5: About OEM ?
A5: Welcome, you can send your own design of marine product and logo, we can open new mold and print or emboss any LOGO for you.

Q6: About payment ?
A6: T/T or LC. 30% despoit frist , the rest 70% balance befroe shipping.

Q7: Other questions ?
A7:Pls email me or chat with me on Trademanager dritectly.
Whatsapp / Mobile phone : 0086- 13780114117
Wechat (WEIXIN): 13780114117
Skype:tracy8139

Contact

Contact information

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like