1kg/bag, 25kg/drum or as your request of kojic acid powder
1 - 25
26 - 100
101 - 500
To be negotiated
Kojic acid powder
1. Introduction of kojic acid:
Kojic Acid (5-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethyl-4-pyrone) is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice. Mild inhibitor of the formation of pigment in plant and animal tissues, used also to preserve or change colors in food and cosmetics. Off-white powder. Soluble in water.
2. Source & flow chart of kojic acid:
(1) Kojic acid is a weak acid compound produced by glucose metabolism during the growth of some microorganisms.
(2) It existed in sauce and wine since ancient times.
(3) Kojic acid is similar to glucose in structure. Isotopic experiments have proved that glucose is formed by oxidation and dehydration without breaking of carbon frame.
(4) Kojic acid can be detected in all fermentation products of aspergillus fermentation.
(1) Tyrosinase inhibition ability:
Kojic acid at a concentration of 20ug/ml can inhibit 70%-80% of the activity of tyrosinase (or polyphenol oxidase PPO) from different sources.
(2) Antibacterial ability:
0.2%-0.5% kojic acid can inhibit the growth of a variety of bacteria.
(3) Oxidation resistance:
The phenolic hydroxyl of kojic acid can be reduced.
(4) Chelation of metal ions:
It can chelate with Fe, Cu, Mn and other metal ions.
4. Application of kojic acid:
4.1 Cosmetic grade:
Kojic acid functions as an antioxidant and whitening in cosmetic products. It can effectively treat freckles, old age spots, pigmentation, acne and so on.
Kojic acid is easy to dissolve in water, has strong antibacterial ability, enzymatic Browning inhibition and antioxidant, and is widely used in food additives, preservatives, color protectants, can replace nitrite, sorbic acid and benzoic acid, reduce the harm to the human body.
4.3 Medical grade:
Because kojic acid has no mutagenic effect on eukaryotic cells, it can eliminate free radicals and enhance white blood cell kinetics in human body, which is beneficial to human health. Therefore, kojic acid has been used as a raw material for cephalosporin antibiotics, and the finished drug is used for treatment headache, toothache and local inflammation are ideal for analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
4.4 Pesticide Biologic grade:
Kojic acid can be used in pesticide application, whether as foliar fertilizer for spraying (low concentration), or as growth and yield enhancer for root application, it has obvious effects on grain and vegetable yield increase, and can also be used as insecticide or insecticidal fungus synergist.
5. Commonly used formulations:
It is generally recommended to add 0.5% ~ 2.0% in cosmetics.
Biological microfertilizer was prepared by adding 0.5~1.0% kojic acid in agriculture
6. Formula of kojic acid:
Kojic acid +Ferulic acid+Vitamin C+Salicylic Acid
Kojic acid +Alpha arbutin+Licorice root extract
Kojic acid+Malic acid+Sodium acetate
Kojic acid+Nicotinamide+Vitamin C
(1) Kojic acid is unstable to light, heat and metal ions, so the content of iron and other metal ions in the system should be controlled rather than added at high temperature.
(2) It is better to add appropriate complexing agents such as EDTA and antioxidants such as sodium sulfite in the system