Standard packing according to sea and air Transportation.
Port of Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
1 - 5
6 - 50
51 - 100
To be negotiated
VIKYNO high quality Diesel engine RV325H
- Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the Quality and Environment Management System ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015. - Features: Compact-engine, fuel-cost-saving, better-stability, high performance, easy for starting and operation, smooth and durability in operating.
- Wide range of application: Welder, water pump, generator, air compressor, river/ sea boat, tractor/ power tiller, farming machinery, rice huller and rice polisher, industrial machinery.
We were established in 1967 and belong to Vietnam Engine and Agricultural Machinery (VEAM) Corporation of Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. With more than 50 years of experience, we have been the top-class manufacturer of engine and agricultural machinery in Vietnam.
We specialize in manufacturing engines and agricultural machinery and other equipment in Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries fields. Apart from that, we also process spare parts and transfer technology in the fields of science and technique. We have 3 factories with total area is 140,000 square meters, 50 CNC centers, 450 mechanical specialized equipment, 01 Flexible Manufacturing System (FMS) along with 550 employees.
Apart from domestic market with a well-known brand name, our products have presented at 31 countries in the overseas market.
With a long legacy of experience and well-qualified employees, we are proud to say that we have been contributing our values to Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries fields of Vietnam in particular and of the World in general.
Assembling line - Diesel engine
Assembling line - Power Tiller
Final testing line
Flexible Manufacturing System (FMS)
Finished products warehouse
Spare parts warehouse
Packing & Delivery
- Standard packing according to Sea and Air transportation.
- Having experience with all Trade Terms according to INCOTERMS 2010.
Packing finished product
- Connected with 6 distributors and 150 major dealers. - Holding a large market share for engine and agricultural machinery for years with 30% in average.
- Products of SVEAM have presented at 31 countries in overseas market. - Regions: ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICAN.
- Consultancy and technical support. - Flexible production set up for customized customer requirements. - Sample testing support. - Site visit arrangement for customer.
- High quality product with reasonable prices. - Personal commitment and reliable partner. - Fast order processing and in time delivery. - 24-hours support during delivery (shipment) time.
- Frequently organize training classes in operation, checking and maintenance engine and equipment. - R&D Support Team and International Service Team with 24-hours Availability. - Well-qualified engineers who are always ready to travel for Overseas Services. - Spare parts support with a full range of spare parts in stock.
Technical training course
Technical training course
1. Are you a trading company or manufacturer? A: We are a manufacturer.
2. How can we test your product quality? A: If It's convenience for you, you can arrange a visit to your company to see more details about our company, our products as well as testing the quality of your products, you are always welcome here. Otherwise, we can send you a sample product with free of charge, however, you will have to cover all the costs such as transportation cost, importing taxes, etc.
3. How can you deliver your products to your customers in Overseas market? A: Our products are normally delivered to your customers in Overseas market by Sea.
4. Which Trade Term for Sea transportation can you do with your products? A: We have a lot of experience with Sea transportation. Thus, we can do any Trade Term for Sea transportation according to INCOTERM 2010.
5. How long does it take to get your offer? A: We will be in response within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry. Or you may contact us directly in case of urgent.
6. What is your production time and delivery time of products? A: Our capacity is 50,000 engines and 70,000 machines for a year and our products are always in stock. And as usual, It takes 14 days to 30 days for delivery by Sea depends on location of destination port.