High quality Europe style standard classroom furniture comfortable double school desk and chair set school furniture

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$48.00 - $58.00 / Sets | 100 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
School Furniture
Specific Use:
School Sets
General Use:
Commercial Furniture
Material:
Plastic+MDF+Metal
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
LuckyStar
Model Number:
LS-A508W
Name:
Classroom Furniture
Color:
Optional
Description:
School Classroom Furniture School Double Table
Size:
110*40*76cm
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
10000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1.Boards:packed in separated carton
2.Metal parts: packing with bubble wrap
Port
NINGBO/SHANGHAI
Lead Time :
according to customer order quantity
Product Description

 

Item No

LS-A508W

Type

Double school  Desk and Chair

Material

Wooden board + Steel metal frames

Color

Color Available

Brand Name

OEM

MOQ

100 PCS

Packing

1.Boards:packed in separated carton
2.Metal parts: packing with bubble wrap

Place of Origin

Yong Kang, China

Shipping Port

Ninbo/Shanghai,China

Specific/Destination

Desk Panel:1.8cm melamine board with plastic injection ending .
Chair Panel:hollow blow molding at a time
Desk Frame:54x25x1.2mm oval tube
Chair Frame:40x20x1.2mm oval tube
Porduct Weight:18kg/set

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging:

1.Boards:packed in separated carton
2.Metal parts: packing with bubble wrap

Shipment:

Production lead time: 20-25days

Sample lead time: 7 days

Our Services

OEM: we will make our products according to your requirements.

Sample: yes, we will provide you samples according to your requirements, normally the sample lead time is 7 days,

Sample fee: it deponds on the products value,

Sample freight fee: it will be on your account.

As a professional manufacturer, absolutely we will provide you quality products with competitive price.

if you have any queries, please feel free to contact me!

Payment

1. T/T payment:  30% advanced payment before production,  and the rest 70% payment  against BL copy

2. L/C at sight: Irrevocable letter of credit at sight