Matcha is a finely ground and powdered green tea. The tea used to create matcha is grown in the shaded misty mountains of Japan. This region receives very little direct sunlight. Incidentally, matcha It is commonly known for its use in the traditional Tea Ceremony. The proper growing and harvesting of matcha is what gives it its characteristically vivid green color and incredible health benefits. Preparing Matcha is a very simple. You only need to prepare a Matcha bowl, bamboo whisk. So first, you just need to put a tablespoon of Matcha into the bowl; Next, pour in about 150ml 60degree hot water into the bowl, and whisk the matcha in the water till they are mixed together. So now you can drink it. Or you can also add some honey, other flavors into it, and enjoy both Match and other flavors tastes.
1. Control high blood pressure 2. Control cholesterol 3. Be used as a natural diuretic 4. Reduce the risk of diabetes 5. Reduce physical and psychological stress 6. Improve mood and alertness 7. Boost the immune system 8. Reduce bad breath 9. Prevent tumor growth 10. Reduce strokes by 21% 11. Promotes the oxidation of fats 12. Improves metabolism 13. Stabilizes insulin 14. Prevent influenza 15. Prevent cataracts 16. Prevent glaucoma 17. Improves longevity by supporting anti-aging.
1. Supplements of food and beverages: Can be used as drink directly or added in cakes, pastries, milk tea and other food or beverages. 2. Raw material for skin care products: Can be used as raw material of face mask, cream, etc. 3. Raw material for health care products: Since it can help clean toxins and impurities of human body and also with function of antioxidant, it is used as content of health care products also.
Packaging & Shipping
Package for matcha green tea powder: * 1 kilogram in Aluminum Foil Bag with two plastic bags inside; * 5 kilograms in Aluminum Foil Bag with two plastic-bags inside; * 25 kilograms in cardboard barrel with two plastic-bags inside; Net Weight: 25kgs/Drum Gross Weight: 28kgs/Drum Drum Size & Volume: 510cmX350cm, 0.08 cubic meter/ Drum * Packaging as the customers' requirements.
Storage: Store in cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: Two years when properly stored
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Faster delivery: Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
8. We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. After-Sale Service:
1)International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
2)60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
Advantage & Strength
Above is just a tip of the icerberg. Click here to get more customers' rate and product information!
Customer from Indonesia became business partner in the year 2015.
Customer from German became business partner and friend in the year 2019.
Customer from Nigeria became business partner and friend in the year 2016.
Customer from Korea became business partner and friend in the year 2018.
Customer from Slovak Republic became business partner and friend in the year 2019.
Customer from German became business partner and friend in the year 2018.
It Is Delightful To Have Friends Coming From Far Away To Leave Much More Unforgettable Business Experience!
Much More Friends and Unforgettable Business Experience To Be Continue!
Hefei Dielegance Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is equipped with the most advanced test equipments, which can significantly enhance the rationality and accuracy of test. Meanwhile, employees of test department must also abide by the standard operational procedures made for them, thus to examine, monitor and verify the production environment, raw materials and products in different phases, and to conduct data management and analysis for innovation and improvement in the standardized practice.
Our company, the domestic steam productionenterprise with the largest production capacity and output of plant extract products, garlic oil andginger oil, possesses 16 complete sets of steam distillation equipment and produces more than one hundred tons of plant extract products garlic oil and giner oil annually. Inaddition, we establish stable and long-term business cooperation relationshipwith clients in China Mainland, European and American countries, Southeast Asiacountries, Japan, and Middle East countries, etc.
Q1: Can i get some samples? A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost should be paid by our customers.
Q2: How to start orders or make payments? A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal or Escrow(Alibaba).
Q3: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders? A:You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q4:What's your MOQ? A:Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q5: How about delivery leadtime? A:Delivery lead time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q6:Is there a discount? A:Different quantity has different discount.
Q7: How do you treat quality complaint? A:First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q8: How to contact us? A:You can chat with us by Trademanager,MSN&Skype Online. You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us. You can dial our telephone directly, you will get our reply. Send Email to us.