1. Check the bubble soccer carefully before inflating it, and make sure there are no sharp things on the ground .
2. Use the air pump to inflate it and make sure the air is full enough.
3. Check it again to make sure the body zorb without any punctures.
4. Put the bubble bumper on.
How to storage?
1. Deflate the bumper ball. When carrying the ball, you should avoid dragging and fraying it on concrete or other rough surface, which will result in leaking.
2. Clean and dry it complete.
3. Use the Oxford bag or the carton to package it well, and put it in a dry place.
How to repair bubble ball?
1. Find out where the hole is. Inflate the bubble ball, use the soap-suds besmear on it, if you find where will bubble up, please note of the position, here is the hole.
2. Use the banana oil or sandpaper to make surface around the hole to get rough, also make the TPU patch to get rough, then use the glue besmear on. After 3-5 minute, put the TPU patch on the bubble ball and pressurizes.