We are a professional hair products manufacture with over 15 years history in China, with good quality and pretty competitive price. Our factory enjoy a high reputation by our customers from all over the world. We could provide with perfect quality hair, reasonable price and the high standard of craftsmanship, and which will appeal to the most buyers!
We also accept sample order to the new client, welcome to place a trial order to check the excellent quality. If you havere any quests, please kindly contact us at any time, we will provide the best competitive price, best premium quality and first-class service!
Why do the hair fall out of the toupee?
It might be caused by brushing too hard or too often, over-styling, or using too-harsh of a shampoo and conditioner. Low quality wigs also tend to lose hair. When it comes to wigs, you often get what you pay for.
How do it store it?
You can put it in the bag it came in, or you can put it on a wig stand. Keep high and away from pets and children.
How do i untangle the hair of my toupee(wig)? It's frizzy and looks like a mess.
You can gently untangle the hair with your hands, and use a conditioner afterwards if needed.
I don't have a head or wig stand. What can i use to dry my toupee(wig)on?
You can use an appropriately-sized round object(try a balloon) which is tall enough to prevent it from touching the surface underneath. Be sure the wig fits snugly around it to prevent it from stretching or sagging.
What is the best shampoo to wash a toupee(wig)?
Toupees(Wigs)should only be washed with special shampoo made just for toupees(wigs). Regular shampoo can damage the hair.
Can i use spray on my toupee(wig)?
Yes, but not too much. As it will make it clunky and hard to clean later. It also can ruin your wig after a while.
Why do the ends of my toupee(wig) get frizzy?
It's mostly likely because of constant use or brushing too aggressively. Wig are fragile, you need to be really careful when handling them.
Do I cut a wig differently from regular hair?
No, but be careful, since the hair doesn't grow back.
Can I use a curling iron on my toupee(wig)?
It depends on the type of toupee(wig). When you purchase your wig, you should be able to check if the wig is heat-resistant. If so, you should be able to use a curling iron on it without issue. If you're not sure whether your toupee(wig) is heat-resistant or not, it's better to avoid the curling iron and purchase a new toupee(wig) that can withstand the heat.
★ Introduction Of Toupee Design
★ Introduction Of The Knotting
★ How To Measure Your Head?
★ Color Chart For Reference
★ Hair Density Chart For Reference
★ Customer Feedback
★How To Protect And Care For A Toupee?
You wouldn't just pay a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars for nothing, would you? Proper care for a toupee can help protect it's longevity and keep you looking great.
1. When you need to comb a wig, be gentle. Do not use regular brushes, and if you can, only comb it. It doesn't need comb every day. So let it rest.
2. While you're sitting at home, take it off and put it on a wig stand. The stand will help keep its shape and taking it off your head takes away from your own tugging and pulling hair out.
3. After washing a wig, do not shake it in a towel. Be careful and dry it piece-by-piece. This makes sure that strands of fibers don't fall off. Also never style your wig while it's wet. Even those wet-to-style hair stylers are known to damage your wig.
4. After saturating your wig in water, squeeze it dry. Don't wring it or the base of your wig could become mis-shaped and dry funny.
5. While washing your hair, never use shampoo meant for natural hair. " Even though normal conditioner is OK." The shampoo is too harsh and can lead to hair falling out.
6. You can condition your hair every couple weeks or so, to keep it shiny and soft. Make sure you don't do that every day and be sure to rinse it all out or it could lead to build-up in your wig.
7. Only wash your wig after wearing it for 20-25 times. If you do this daily or even weekly, it could lead to your wig looking less realistic and falling apart.