Hydroponic Flexible PS plastic grow Seed Tray propagation insert trays

  • 500-999 Pieces
    $0.85
  • 1000-1999 Pieces
    $0.83
  • >=2000 Pieces
    $0.80
Color:
Black
$
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
30 day(s) after payment received
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Nursery Trays & Lids
Material:
Plastic
Plastic Type:
PVC, PVC, ABS
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
Chin-up
Model Number:
RHX-PI10
Finishing:
PE Coated
Name:
Plant Hydroponic Grow dome tray
Application:
Outdoor - Seed Tray Garden Greenhouse
Thickness:
0.7mm
Size:
10" x 20"
Color:
Black
Material of tray:
Plastic PVC/PE, PVC/PE
Packages:
49x30x56cm
Shape:
Rectangular
Usage:
Agricultural Protective Plastic Film

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
26.5X12X54 cm
Single gross weight:
1.5 kg
Package Type:
10" x 20" propagation insert tray is 100pcs/ctn
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 30 To be negotiated
Product Description
Code
RHX-PI10
Shape
Rectangular
Application
Greenhouse Seedling Growing
Material of tray
Plastic
Thickness
0.7mm 
Usage
Agricultural Protective Plastic Film
Color
White
Package
49x30x56cm 
Product Name
 propagation insert tray
Size
100pcs/ctn
10" x 20" propagation insert tray

* Best-today Seedling tray allow seeds to breathe and grow healthier.

* The Extra Thick Black Plastic can withstand heavy loads.

* Biodegradable and perfect for Seeds, Seedlings, Vegetables, Plants, and Flowers .

* Won't break or warp while moving trays filled with wet material.

* Store trays when not in use without worrying about being crushed.

Company Introduction
Chin-up hydroponics established in 1990s, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of
hydroponics equipment in China, specializing in Grow Light, Digital ballast, Carbon
Filter, Inline Fan and others accessories for hydroponics.

Meanwhile, All of our products are of the highest international standard and quality and
ETL approved. With more than ten years experiences in the fields of hydroponics, we
are playing a leading role in grow light industries both home and abroad.

If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us !
Welcome your inquiry!

FAQ
Q1: Can you accept the sample order?
Yes, we can.

Q2:Could I put my logo on it?
Of course. The logo can be made according to your requirements once you reached our MOQ.

Q3: What's your packaging?
Neutral package. Welcome to customized if you need.

Q4: What's your lead time?
3-7 days for the sample orders in the stock. 25-45 days for the mass production.

Q5: What's your shipping port?
Ningbo/Shanghai.

Q6: What's your payment terms?
1) T/T 100% full payment in advance for the amount within 5000USD
2) 30%T/T as the deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment

Q7: What's your quotation terms?
FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW are available.

Q8: How about your quality?
All of the products are CE and ETL listed.

Q9: What's your warrenty?
With over 16 years experience in manufacturing the hydroponcis equipments, we're quite confirmed about our quality.
All of the products will be tested before shippment.

Q10: Why choose us?
1) We provide factory direct price.
2) We have our own R&D team, the products can be customized according to your requirements.
3) We provide superior and timely pre-sales advice and after-sales service.

Title goes here.

Semi-Automatic PET Bottle Blowing Machine Bottle Making Machine Bottle Moulding Machine PET Bottle Making Machine is suitable for producing PET plastic containers and bottles in all shapes.