- Package included:
1 X HDMI Transmitter unit
1 X HDMI Receiver unit
1 X HDMI extension cable
1 X USB Type-B cable
1 X 3.5mm audio cable (Optional)
2 X DC power adapters(US/EU/UK...plugs)
1 X Infrared emitter/receiver set (Optional)
2 X RS-232 converter cable (Optional)
1 X User manual
- Packing info.:
* Dimensions of transmitter/receiver unit: 131x 93 x32mm
* Package size: 280 x 250 x 70mm
* Gross weight/unit: 1.2KGS
1 - 10
11 - 100
101 - 500
To be negotiated
IPHE-125UAS HDMI KVM extenders allows access to a computer system from a remote USB console to anywhere over an intranet. The IPHE-125UAS KVM over IP Extenders support one HDMI monitor at each end, providing a greatly improved video display image with 4K x 2K video resolution (up to 3840 x 2160).
The 4K HDMI KVM over IP Extender consists of a Transmitter unit that connects to the computer and a Receiver unit that provides console access from a separate location. The computer is accessed from the remote console over a standard TCP/IP network via Cat 5e/6 cable that allows point-to-point, point-to-multipoint administration. This HDMI KVM extender can be connected either directly to each other or via a high-speed network, over a Gigabit LAN.
- Supports UHD 4K 30Hz
The HDMI KVM extender delivers astonishing 4K UHD picture quality to your remote display with support for resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 30Hz, 36-bit color depth
- Allow access to a computer from the remote console up to 125m distance using Cat5e/6 cable
- Uncompressed video at near-zero latency
- HDMI1.4 and HDCP1.2 compliant ， 3D video supported
- Audio Enabled
Supports stereo speakers and microphone
- The extender features four USB ports that enable you to connect other USB devices, in addition to your keyboard and mouse.
- Connection • Point-to-point connection: up to 125 meters transmission distance through single CAT5e/6 cable • Point-to-Multipoint Connection: using a switch, a transmitter to multiple receivers, you can accomplish the extenderand splitter function Note: We recommend the use of a gigabit switch (1000Mbps) for the LAN transmission
- Bidirectional RS-232 serial channel Connect to a serial terminal, or serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners
- Ensure compatibility for your remote displays with EDID pass-through
- Control Your Video Source from the Remote Display With IR extension built-in this HDMI transmitter and receiver kit offers remote infrared extension, enabling you to control your video source from the remote display, ensuring you can always see what you’re doing, even from a distance.
- Plug and play, no sofware or driver needed
- Typical applications include for HD security monitoring, multimedia information release system , video conferencing, multimedia classrooms, outdoor advertising, online education systems, largr screen splicing systems, etc.
-OEM service is acceptable
HDMI KVM Extender
1 x HDMI (input)
1 x USB2.0 Type-B (Input) 2 x 3.5mm jack (audio input, microphone output)
1 x RJ45
1 x 3.5mm jack (IR output)
1 x RS-232 serial port (GND,TX, RX)
1 x DC power jack
Receiver: 1 x HDMI (output) 4 x USB 2.0 Type-A (output) 2 x 3.5mm jack (audio output, microphone input) 1 x RJ45 1 x 3.5mm jack (IR input) 1 x RS-232 serial port (GND,TX, RX) 1 x DC power jack
- Delivery time: 5-7 working days after receiving payment
- Shipping & Payment:
- All of our products are 100% tested & inspected and well packed before shipping. - Shipping method: DHL/UPS/FedEx/EMS express, by air or by sea - Payment terms: T/T, West Union, Paypal,Moneygram, Escrow , L/C...
Shenzhen Langcen Technology Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of quality computer connectivity solutions products.These products establish the connection or increase the bandwidth capability between a computer system and its connected external devices.
We offer a series of KVM products for small/home offices.The Enterprise solutions offer a series of Over IP solutions that allow customers to effectively manage IT infrastructure from anywhere in the world. The Professional Audio / Video line offers integrated video solutions for home and professional use for a variety of uses including corporate, education, hospitality, commercial and home theater applications.
Our priority is quality control so the 100% of our products undergo advance tests on every stage of the production. All the processes in the factory are constantly improved by experienced engineers which result in effectiveness and quality.
- OEM service: Logo printing ,customized colors and packaging artwork
- ODM services
- Pre-sale services: 1. All of our products are 100% tested & inspected before packing. 2. All of our products will be well packed before shipping;
- After-sale services: We provide a one-year limited warranty and lifetime technical support from the date of purchase for all of our products.
This warranty strictly does not cover damages that arose from negligence, misuse, wear and tear, or not in accordance with product instructions (dropping the product, etc.). * Warranty does not apply, if the product has been modified or repaired by any unauthorized service center or personnel.
1. Does it support the 3D signal transmission? Yes.
2. Do they have to be used as specific pairs or can any transmitter be used with any receiver?
Yes, they have to be used as pairs.
3. Do you accept trial orders/sample orders? Yes.
4. Do you supply OEM services? Yes.Logo printing, customized colors and packaging artwork is acceptable.