Impact Resistance Synthetic PP Macro Fiber for Concrete
Replicated Steel PP Fiber is also called plastic steel fiber. It is a toughening synthetic macro fiber with high strength which is widely used in building and bridge projects. This kind of plastic fiber combines the advantages of both steel fiber and synthetic fiber, so it can control the crack and increase the toughness and impact-resistance.
Compared to steel fiber, it has the advantage of corrosion resistance, easy dispersion, low cost and no harm to the equipment. That’s why Replicated Steel PP Fiber are widely used in construction.
12mm, 25mm, 54mm
Acid & Alkali resistance
1. Replicated Steel PP Fiber has the properties of crack resistance and reinforcement, so it can replace the steel fiber, which will be more convenient and economic than steel fiber.
2. Replicated Steel PP Fiber can restrain the crack caused by the shrink, sedimentation of concrete and the temperature.
3. Improve the wear-resistance, impact-resistance of concrete.
4. Improve the reinforcement of concrete.
5. Improve the durability of concrete.
6. When used in shotcrete, Replicated Steel PP Fiber can decrease rebound and shrink, which is very convenient for construction.
7. Improve freezing& thawing resistance, fatigue resistance, and seepage resistance, thus prolong the lifetime of concrete.
1.Surface of road and highway.
2.Toll station, Concrete panel, Factory floor, Tunnel, Roof, Parking lot and Wharf of the port.
3. Bridge project, Water conservancy project.
How to use:
1.Add 3-8g BlackCurved Polypropylene Fiber per cubic meter of concrete.
2.30-54mm BlackCurved Polypropylene Fiber for reinforcement, but 20-30mm for shotcrete.
3. Put the crushed stones, sand and fiber into the blender at the same time, stir them up. Then add water into it and continue to stir until they mix completely.
Two types of curved PP macro fiber:
Chongqing Joywell Trade Co., Ltd always uphold the value of Integrity first, Customer first since it is established in 1999. We not only provide our customers with good products but also best service.That's why we are choosed by our customers.
We are dealing with the export of building materials for more than 14 years. Now our customers are all over the world (40.00% South America, 20.00% Eastern Europe, 20.00% Western Europe, 10.00% Southeast Asia, 5.00% Eastern Asia, 5.00% Mid East).