Packed in a regular carton, the interior is filled with foam, and the outside of the carton is bound with a wooden frame.
1 - 50
To be negotiated
Connectable Indoor Unit
50-130% of outdoor unit capacity
20 Default; 60 Customize
Sound pressure level
Sound power level
Net dimensions (WxHxD)
Packed dimensions (WxHxD)
Ambient temp operating range
-5 to 48
-23 to 24
mini split Delivery
TIME OF DELIVERY:Within 35 days after receiving deposit .
Support T/T , L/C,Aalibaba
1) The whole chiller for 1 years,the compressor for 3 years.
2) All models use Midea compressors.
mini split After-sale
During the warranty period, machines which cannot run due to quality problems,Choose the following options.
1) During the one-year warranty period, non-human factors cause product quality problems, and provide parts replacement and repair and maintenance services.
2) In addition to the one-year warranty period, parts replacement and repair and maintenance services are provided at the user's expense.
1) Pay the full amount in one lump sum, 1% discount. 2) Recommend other customers to buy and return a part of the commission.
1.what are vrf systems?
Variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems vary the flow of refrigerant to indoor units based on demand. This ability to control the amount of refrigerant that is provided to fan coil units located throughout a building makes the VRF technology ideal for applications with varying loads or where zoning is required.
2.what are vrf units?
Variable refrigerant flow (VRF), also known as variable refrigerant volume (VRV), is an HVAC technology invented by Daikin Industries, Ltd. in 1982. This refrigerant is conditioned by a single outdoor condensing unit, and is circulated within the building to multiple indoor units.
3.where is vrf used?
VRF (Virtual Routing and Forwarding) is a technology which allows to have more than one routing table on a single router. The concept of VRFs on routers is similar to VLANs on switches. VRFs are typically used in combination with MPLS VPNs.
4.how vrf works?
The term VRF refers to the ability of the system to control the amount of refrigerant flowing to each of the evaporators, enabling the use of many evaporators of differing capacities and configurations, individualized comfort control, simultaneous heating and cooling in different zones, and heat recovery from one zone