Invisible bleached knots Factory wholesale price 100% virgin Brazilian hair 13X6 HD transparent lace frontal
We can pack it based on customers' requirements
100 Brazilian hair wigs from wholesale virgin hair vendors
1 - 10
To be negotiated
Hairlines are incredibly sensitive. Several chemical applications coupled with high heat over a long period of time can cause serious damage to edges, making it difficult to find an appropriate hair piece to blend with. Lace frontals, however, solves that issue. With proper installation and care, these extensions can flawlessly imitate a natural hairline.Catering to the versatility of your lifestyle and clients, we offer high quality, 100% virgin remy human hair of Chinese, Indian and Brazilian origins.
high quality that deserves the price! No tangle, free shedding, no lice, smooth and comfortable feeling Texture last long, long durable hair life with proper care.
100 Persent Top quality Brazilian Virgin hair
10 inch - 30 inch are avalable
natural straight; Any texture you want is available
Factory wholesale price
Paypal, T/T, Western Union, Moneygram, Alibaba Trade Assurance
Packing & Shipping
Our products must go through length and weight measurements before delivery to ensure enough length and weight.
Each product is carefully packed.
Orders Production Time : 1. In Stock Orders Production Time:
Usually takes 1-3 working days to process after receipt of payment
2. Custom Orders Production Time:
Normal custom order: 30 working days
Exchange & Refund Policy:
1.Make sure your wig is intact and lace is uncut off 2.Email us photos to apply for a return.Our email address is email@example.com 3.Custom made orders are final sales which can not be returned
1. We can offer free repair service for the wigs used less than 7 days and we can pay back and forth shipping cost for quality problems.
2. We can offer free repair service for the wigs used less than one month, but the buyers need to pay the back and forth shipping cost
3. If a wig is used more than one month, the buyers need to take some photos of the problems and tell us how to repair, then we will quote a repair cost.Also, the buyers need to pay the back and forth shipping cost.
4. Repair service includes lace base tears, hair sheds, and spot, hair tangles, dry and frizzy, redo curls, hair refilling, etc..
5. Repair work usually take approximate 3 weeks
About Premier Wigs
Found in 1995, Qingdao Premier Wigs Co., Ltd. is one of the leading professional
human hair products manufacturers. We specialize in developing and
manufacturing full lace wigs, lace front wigs,360 lace wigs, silk top lace
wigs, celebrity lace wigs, affordable lace wigs, alopecia hair loss wigs, lace
frontals closures and weave bundles, etc.
Special hair treatment technology makes sure our wigs no shedding, no tangled.
One month output: full lace wigs-5000 units, Lace front wigs-8000 units, Machine made wefts-20000packs.
1.Are your wigs made of 100% human hair? YES. All of our lace wigs are made of 100% human hair and you can treat it as your own hair.
2.What is the difference between your Brazilian virgin hair ,Malaysian virgin hair,Peruvian virgin hair, Chinese virgin hair and Indian virgin/remy hair? There are quality differences among these hair types .Hair quality from normal to best is Brazilian virgin hair =Malaysian virgin hair >Chinese virgin hair=Peruvian virgin hair>Indian virgin/remy hair.The best quality means the wig can last longer and you will feel the hair is more smooth and softer when you touch it.But that doesn't mean the Indian virgin/remy hair is bad ,no ,it is still good just normal compared with other hair types .
3.What are Lace Front Wig and Full Lace Wig? Lace Front Wig: "Lace Front Wig" or Front Lace Wig only has lace in the front of the wig and the remainder of the wig is made from a regular netted wig cap or other materials such as thin-skin. You are not able to wear a front lace wig in high up dos or ponytails.Full Lace Wig: "Full Lace Wigs" are lace wigs which are designed with the entire wig cap being made from lace as well as lace all around the perimeter of the wig. Full lace wigs allow you to wear your hair in high up dos and ponytails. Upon applying & adhering the lace wig, a flawless, natural and undetectable hairline is created.
4.What are Bleached Knots? When a dark hair is tied to the base of a lace wig with a knot, you can see a dark dot on the skin, especially when the base is lace. Lace cannot hide the knot in the same way a monofilament base does. Bleached knots usually are only done at the front of the lace wig and it helps create the illusion that your hair is growing out of your head.
5.What does Density refer to? The density refers to how thick the hair is and what density you order is really based on personal choice. Most women achieve a natural appearance with light to medium or medium density; however, your choice will depend on your styling preferences and individual profile.
6.How long can I expect the wig to last? The life of your wig will depend on your use and care of it. If handled properly, it should last you about 6 months before needing hair added or a repair. If used as your main form of hair replacement and you are using daily, it is realistic to expect it to last 3-6 months before needing a repair or hair added.
7.If I place an order today, when will I receive it? If your order is in stock ,normally we need 1-3 business days to process your order and it will take another 2-3 business days to reach you by DHL ,Fedex and UPS .
8. Will the hairline of the lace wig have a natural look? Yes, when you wear the lace wigs correctly according to our user guide, the hairline will have a natural look, just similar as your own hair growing from your scalp. For customized orders, we recommend you to have baby hairs around the front and perimeter of the wig and make the hairline with more natural looking.
9. Do you charge extra for Baby Hair? Does the wig come with Baby Hair? Our inventory wigs all have baby hair around the perimeter. It is free of charge. Also, you can select to add baby hair around front only, back only, all around the perimeter or no baby hair of custom wigs. Most people choose to add baby hair all around the perimeter which makes the lace wig have a more natural looking.
10. Does the straight hair wave up when being wet? If it is silky straight, our answer is "Yes, it does". But after it is dry, the silky straight style will be back. The Yaki Perm Straight and Light Yaki textures do not wave up when wet.
11. What is Yaki Texture and what is the difference between Yaki and Silky? Yaki texture is processed from silky texture .The process make hairs feel coarser than normal silky texture hair,but still look straight .Yaki texture is close to the relaxed hair texture of black women.
12. What is the difference between Full Lace Cap with Stretch and Full Lace Cap without Stretch? These two caps are with lace all around the perimeter and available for you to wear your hair in updos and high ponytails. When the caps are glued down, the wig will have a natural hairline all around the perimeter. The unit can be parted anywhere as you wish. Full lace cap with stretch will be helpful for adjustment on your head size. Full lace cap with ear to ear stretch can be adjusted in Circumference. Full lace cap with stretch in crown can be adjusted in crown. Full lace cap without stretch does not have stretch and can be worn by women without hair or with scarce hair.
13. What is the difference between Swiss lace & French lace? Swiss lace is finer and softer than French lace. Swiss lace is with better and natural looking to match the skin. French lace is a bit thicker and more durable for use. Both two types of laces can be dyed to match different skins.
14. Do I have to wear a wig cap with the wig? No, you do not need to use any wig caps under the wig. You can easily part your own hair at the same point as your wig before wearing the unit, which will strengthen your parting on the wig while use.
15. Is the wig available for being parted as I wish? Yes, all our lace wigs can be parted anywhere, this is free styled. Our Lace wigs are all freestyle.
16. Can I wear my lace wig in a high ponytail? Yes, you can wear your wig in a high ponytail once you apply around your full perimeter with adhesives. You will need a cap construction that is made with lace around the perimeter.
17. What kind of Glue or tape should I choose? If you want a 1-6 weeks hold,you need to purchase the Ultra Hold glue or the Safe Grip Wig Glue.For a 1-10 day hold the Mity Tite is best. Some prefer the ease of rolling on tape adhesive.Or use glue in the front hair line and tape in the back.
18. Will the glues and tapes break my skin out? Just like any other new product that you may use, we do recommend that you do a skin test of you are prone to irritation or have sensitive skin. 98% of customer has no problem with the glue or tape.If you have sensitive skin, you may want to start out with the Spirit Gum or Hollisters Medical Adhesive.
19. I have sensitive skin, which glue should I use? If you have sensitive skin, you should start out with the Spirit Gum. You can also try the Hollisters Medical Adhesive which we will be adding to the site shortly. Also,just like any other new product that you may use, we do recommend that you do a skin test of you are prone to irritation or have sensitive skin.
20. How to measure the hair length correctly ? The hair length should be from the head top to the hair bottom as the hair is straight. the curl and wavy wig is process from straight wig, so in the same length, curl and wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" (it depends on how deep the curl is) than straight wig.
21 .What is wefted hair extensions(weaving)? Wefted Hair Extensions are simply a curtain of hair used to layer in to your own hair to add color, length and or volume. There are several application methods to choose from to apply the wefts.
Premierlacewigs.com provides only superior quality 100% Remy* and Non-Remy Wefted Human Hair Extensions in a multitude of colors to blend with your own hair. Hair Extensions Wefts are machine sewn or hand-tied, straight or curly and are available in 14" to 32" lengths. Wefted Hair Extensions can be applied using various professional or Do-It-Yourself application methods such as sew-in, weaving, bonding, tape-in, or clip-in. With proper care, Wefted Hair Extensions can be used over and over and are an affordable way to achieve endless styling possibilities. Try wrapping Wefted Hair Extensions around your own ponytail to create the illusion of a longer, fuller ponytail or add overall length, volume and color. Hair Extension Wefts are a perfect solution to achieve sought after red carpet celebrity hairstyles!