Italian handmade chandelier,italian murano chandelier,italian glass chandelier

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$20.00 - $500.00 / Pieces | 1 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
IDEA
Model Number:
IDEA-97179
Material:
Crystal
Type:
Contemporary
Light Source:
Energy Saving
name:
crystal ceiling lamp
Size:
D920*1380*300mm
lamps:
energy saving lamp
surface treatment:
plating
color:
gold,chrome color can make
crystal type:
k9 or customized
lamp size:
can make any size according to customer's required
lamp holder:
E14/E26/E27/B14/B16/E22(customized)
LED:
Customized
Certificate:
SAA, SONCAP, CE
Color:
gold
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
50000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
standard export packing with foam,Carton parking:35*32*23cm
Port
Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Zhongshan
Lead Time :
To guarantee the quality, 15~20days after the deposit

crystal lighitng,crystal chandelir lgihitng,chandelier crystal lighitng ,crystal ceiling lighting,

crystal pendant lighting,pendant crystal lamp,hanging crystal ceiling lamp,luxury crystal celing lamp,large pendant lamps

 

 Italian handmade chandelier,italian murano chandelier,italian glass chandelier

 

Product information :

Product name:crystal ceiling  lightBrand:IDEA
Material:Crystal & IronModel:IDEA-97179
Crystal color:Transparent, tan,new color,...Body color:gold plating
Finish material:MetalLight source:energy saving lamp
 Voltage available:110V~240V Size:D920*1380*300MM ,can make any size according to customer's required.
 Packing:Dia300mm~1800mm ,1~2pieces in a carton; Dia500~1000mm ,one piece in 2~4cartons  Delivery date: 15~20days after the deposit
MOQ:1pcsCertifications:SAA, SONCAP, CE
 Payment:L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGramotherOEM orders are welcome
 With Led:Customized   Rotating:Customized
 Appliance:House, hotel, villa, senior clubs...  Features:Luxury, Top-grade, traditional

 

here is the picture for this light,please view it

 

Italian handmade chandelier,italian murano chandelier,italian glass chandelier 

 

 

 

 LAI DI Introduction:

 Laidi(Zhongshan)Lihgting Factory established in 1995, is a professional muanfactory which engaged in    researching,developing,producing crystal lighting products,approved by SAA, SONCAP, CE,BV Certificates.our

 

 products have obtained a good reputation in overseas market,such as Mid-east,South-east Asia and other

 

 countries and regions.we have our promise for high quality witn best possible price,and will do front end

 service to every customer.

 

  Warmly welcome to visit our factory

 

 

Certificate

 

 

 

 

 

 

About Shipping:

1.Terms of shipment:

Before  ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment is confirmed. 

 2. Shipping Companies: 

 If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us direct and we will do our best help.

 Payment: 

 30%DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFOREshipment 

 Damaged items:
Any item received that gets a broken or damaged part during shipping we will replace the broken part that was damaged for free. It usually takes us about 1-2 weeks to replace any part.

 Warranty:
We would like to assure you that our chandeliers are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase. 

 

  Promise:

 1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English

 

3. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information

 5. Best quality, competitive price and on time delivery

 

 Remark:

 Not every light there are in stock, so pls contack us for confirming before you place a order or give much more delivery time to us, by say 12-20 days so that we have enough time to produce the light special for you.

 

Contact Information :

Thanks for your attention and warmly welcome you to chat with me!

 

Contacts

Contact us: 

Mobile: +86 18218096595 whatsapp or wechat

Tel: +86 760 89858987

Skype: china_idea (name: Gao Lin)

QQ: 2851339751

 

Please enjoy more LAIDI LIGHTING related products. can also accept OEM,ODM ,custom made order,hotel project oder are also available 

 

 

 

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like