Design on this tile is printed by using soluble salt technology. Coloured salts are absorbed in body of tiles during printing process hence it is called soluble salt tile. Design on this tile looks natural and pure. This tile is best suited for indoor application in residential apartment building, bungalows, villa, hospital, commercial building and hotel. These tiles have Nano material coating on it which makes it stain resistant, anti-bacterial and wear resistant. This is most popular tile because of its natural design and value for money.
Porcelain / Vitrified
Soluble Salt Nano
60*60cm or 600*600mm
Heat insulation, wear resistant, stain resistant and anti-bacterial
Premium High Quality
Designs in Soluble Salt Series
Our Product Categories
Sakar Granito (India) Private Limited
1) Manufacturing tiles for more than 20 years
2) Latest technology machinery
3) Strong market presence in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa, North America & South America
4) Located in Gujarat State of India
5) Professional management and experienced team
6) ISO quality certified
7) Government of India approved manufacturer
100+ Stringent Quality Test
Why choose us
1) We Sakar Granito (India) Private Limited have more than 20 years tiles manufacturing experience, we will provide professional services and high quality products for you
2) Before you get the goods, tiles have passed 100+ quality tests, ensuring premium quality products for you
3) On time delivery, if stock is available we could dispatch goods within 7 days once received deposit is received, if not, it would be about 25 days for new production
4) Shipment to your place could be arranged by us, we have collaborated with agents of shipping company for long time
5) All your inquiries will be responded within 12 hours
6) Best guidance for your house decoration, best solutions for your building project
7) Assist you to manage the quality inspection and import certificates, such as SASO, BV, SGS, CIQ, CO, FTA, FORM A, FORM E etc
8) Best after-sales service provided, please get back if you got any question.
9) It will be very pleasant purchase experience for you
10) We will send free samples only you have to pay freight charges
11) You are most welcome to visit our factory in India, we will provide airport pick-up and hotel reservation services for you
How to order
It is very easy to order from us, just provide us 3 small information via Email, Alibaba or Phone.
1) Deign and tile of your choice
2) Quantity required
3) Your country
Once we receive these above information we will share the price quotation, high resolution images of the tiles design you have selected and other important information. We promise it will be very pleasant purchase experience for you.
We pack goods in very strong wooden pallets so it you reaches in excellent. All corners of tiles are covered using plastic to ensure safety.
Tile Size - 60*60cm Number of tiles in 1 box - 4 units Box weight - 26.5 kg Total boxes in 1 container (20 feet) - 1000 approximately
1).Which is your port for FOB ? Our FOB is Mundra Port in Gujarat State of India but we also have an option where we can ship to your country.
2) What is difference between ceramic and porcelain tile? Porcelain tile has water absorption less than 0.5% and ceramic tile has water absorption around 10%. We manufacture both tiles and we recommend porcelain tile for floor application and ceramic tile for wall application.
3). What is your delivery time of your products?
Material is dispatched from factory in 7-14 days once advance payment is received.
4). What is your terms of payment? 30%TT advanced payment, balance 70% before dispatch.
5). What is minimum order quantity (MOQ) of your product? Minimum order quantity is 1 container (20 foot) load.
6) Do you provide CIF and CNF shipping options? Yes we have CIF and CNF options, we will ship to your country.
7) Do you have L/C (Letter of Credit) as payment option?
Yes we have L/C as payment option.
8) Can I contact you anytime? You can contact us anytime, we will reply your queries as soon as we can.