1. The body design uses a hydraulic leveling system. Keep the bucket balance in the process of raising and lowering the machine arm.
2. Lightweight design of vehicle body.
3. The operating system uses a mechanical tie rod system. The structure is simple and the maintenance is convenient. It has a high cost performance. The hydraulic pilot operating system can also be replaced.
*hydraulic operating system is optional
Rated operating capacity(kg)
Max. travel speed(km/h)
Hydraulic pump flow(L/min)
Fuel tank capacity(L)
Height at maximum extension(mm)
Height to bucket hinge pin(mm)
Width with bucket(mm)
Rollback at ground
Angle of departure
4Cylinder in-line, Water cooled, 4 stroke, Diesel engine
Enclosed operator cab
Hydraulic joystick controls
Auxiliary hydraulic couplers
2-speed transmission system
Prehest starting assist system for extreme cold weather
Cab fitted with a heater as standard
Crawler Type Mini Skid Steer Loader
1. The TS series uses a rubber crawler system. Grounding ratio is low. Adaptable to soft ground and mountain driving. Equipped with a two-speed motor for a host speed of 18 km/h. 2. Configuring a high-flow system. Optional ripper at the rear of the main unit, maximum depth of more than 500mm
Low Height Mini Skid Steer Loader
1. Low body can enter the low environment and does not affect the driver's sight. 2. Fully enclosed cab is used to avoid damage to the driver during the operation. 3. Hydraulic parts are manufactured by internationally renowned manufacturers with stable performance. The engine is powerful.
Remote Control Mini Skid Steer Loader
1. Adopt international brand remote control system and electronic control components, Remote control of host driving and attachment work within 800 meters 2. Remote control system can be configured in all models, including wheel and crawler skid steer loader. 3. Various walking mode control software can be developed according to customer requirements. At present, the remote control machine has been formed into mass customization. Widely used in fire fighting, underwater operations and special operations.