(1) one part, room cure, fast-dry white thixotropic elastomer.
(2) Excellent in cold and high alternating resistance (-60°c~ 280°c).
(3) No peeling and good disassemble after long time usage.
Mainly filling, bonding, and sealing in electronics components, such as:
a. Potting the gap between CPU and radiators
b. Filling the gap between thyristor IC modules and radiators
c. Bonding and sealing of high-power electronics modules and radiators, etc.
Initial Curing Time(25°c, min)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
Elongation At Break (%)
Shear Strength (Mpa)
Working Temp (°c)
Volume Resistivity (Ω.cm)
HOW TO USE
Clean the surfaces by removing the rust, ash, and oil, etc.
Pierce the opening with the tip of the cap. Fix the nozzle, and coat the clean surface evenly with the adhesives, then bond the two surfaces.
The elastomer get cure with the depth of 2~4mm in 24 hours (at room temperature, 55% moisture). if the parts which need to bond is too deep (not easy to contact with air) or the temperature is too low, the full cure time will be extend.
Advise users prepare enough time to let elastomer get full cure in order to keep the properties stably.
1. After the application, screw its nozzle tightly and store in dry and cool place for next time using.
2. There may be some cured gel around the opening when you use it again, just remove the cured, and use the uncured.
80g/ tube, 100 tube/carton
Store in cool and dry place, the shelf life is 12 months (≤25°c)