notice Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. close

Kenbo Eyewear Free Sample Trendy 2019 Titanium Frame Glasses Light Weight Eyewear For Sale

  • 2-49 Pieces
    $7.99
  • 50-99 Pieces
    $7.79
  • 100-199 Pieces
    $7.59
  • >=200 Pieces
    $7.39
Frame Color:
silver
$
- +
available
GOLD
$
- +
available
black
$
- +
available
All 4 Options
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
5 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 60 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 500 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 500 Pieces) Less
Samples: $15.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Contact Supplier
Samples - $15.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Loading... Add To Cart
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Gender:
unisex
Place of Origin:
China
Brand Name:
Kenbo
Model Number:
8209
Frame Material:
Titanium
Usage:
For Prescription Glasses
Face Shape Match:
universal

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
14X6X3 cm
Single gross weight:
0.050 kg
Package Type:
12 in box
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 5 To be negotiated
 
Product Description
Product Type:
Optical frame 
Item No:
8209
Material:
Titanium
logo :
Any Logo available
MOQ:
2
Certification:
CE,FDA, Spectacle Frame Testing - ISO9001
Port:
FOB Shanghai/Ningbo
Packing:
1PCS/PE Bag,12PCS/inner Box,300PCS/CTN
New arrival

Company Information

 

FAQ

 

Q: Are you factory?

A: Yes, We are the leading manufacturer of eyewear and specialized in filling needs of the value eyewear & sunglasses market with innovation styles, and quality at reasonable price from $1.0 to $2.

Q: Can I customized my own design and choose the color I want?
A: Of course, we have several professional designers who can help you with your designs. And we can also support you customizing colors, and also the material of both lenses and frame.

 

Q: Can I put on my logos?
A: Yes, we support the crafts of Silk print, Hot stamp, Laser and so on. If the order is big, we can free the cost of it.

 

Q: Are there any eyewear accessories I can choose for my order?
A: Yes, we can also make glasses case, cleaning cloth, tag, pouch, sticker and other accessories of eyewear industry.


Q: What about the MOQ?  
A: For our products in ready stock, we have NO MOQ but normally 12pcs/inner box per color per style. For normal OEM order, the MOQ is 600 pcs per model but no more than 2 colors. For accessories, please contact us to get the MOQ and latest price.  
  
Q: Are samples Free?
A: Yesall our samples are freebut they are not free shipping. So you need afford the shipping cost (freight) by yourself.

Q: What is the Lead Time?
A: For ready stock, we will ship out items within 3 working days after getting your payment. For normal OEM orders, we will ship out within 60 days in normal condition after getting your payment.

Q: What kind of terms of payment can you accept?
A: We can accept T/T, L/C Western Union or Paypal. Normally we need 30% of full amount as deposit to start OEM orders. Once we get the rest 70% balance will ship out the goods to you.


Q:Is the price negotiable?
A:Yes, the price we quote is based on the quantity for the orderYou will get more discount absolutely if you order more.

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>