Kolortek mica powder pigments provide a kaleidoscope of possibilities to create unique luster and eye-catching color effects. The secret of the fascinating pearlescent effect lies in a special pigment structure composed of natural or synthetic mica platelets or artificial glass substrates and consecutive semitransparent layers of metal oxides..
The applications of KOLORTEK's mica powders cover most of color cosmetic fields such as, eyeshadow, highlither, eyeline, blush, lipstick, nail polish, soap batt bomb, and decoration resin coatings as well.
Packing & Delivery
1. Drums with inner plastic bags inside. 2. Cartons with inner plastic bags inside. 3. Pallets can be used on carton package. 4. Special package as your request.
To support all the demanding customers, Kolortek is going to focus on value addition in order to satisfy the needs of all our customers. The valued-added service spans:
1. Support Special Custom Packagings 2. Accept Your Own Brand Labeled 3. Formulation Guideline Support, etc 4. Private Label/Logo: UV, Metallization, Lacquering, Silk screening, Hot stamping, Transfer printing etc.
1. Are your products compliant to FDA and EU standards? And have you done REACH registration for European markets? Yes, absolutely! We have been selling our popular products around the world for more than 10 years, and we can provide all papers files.
2. What is the minimum order quantity? The minimum order quantity depends on the product range. For most items is 1KG; for some high-end items is 100G; if you want do private label, it is 1000 pieces.
3. Can you provide samples? Yes. We can provide samples depend on your detailed requirements.
4. What's the delivery period for one order? If we have products in stock, it takes less than 2 weeks. But if we do not have sufficient quantities in stock, it will takes 4 weeks.