LTMA always treat after-sale service as important as sale. Nowadays more than 50 agents around the world can supply LTMA professional after-sale service.
All the product of LTMA supplied with one year or 2000 working hours (which occurs first) period quality warranty.
Detail clauses and policies please check our website and product certificate.
How to choose a forklift?
1) the higher you are lifting a load the lower the capacity will become.
2) if you add an attachment this will also effect the unit's capacity.
3) Non-standard over sized goods will cause load centre move forward to effect capacity.
Lift Height & Collapsed Height:
besides how high you want to lift up your material, you also need to pay attention to forklift collapsed height for reasons: low doors you need to passby, ceillings in the building you are working, ceillings in the trucks you are loading/unloading.
1) depending on enviroment in door or outdoor: diesel, gas/LPG or battery forklift
2) ground in good condition or with stones or scraps everywhere: what types of tire is proper, air tires, solid tires or no-marking tires?
3) special environment: cold storage etc
whether or not an attachment needs for working.
Do I need to stack goods in narrow warehouse? right-angle stack aisle width
Do I need a pressure regulator valve when forklift reserved with 3rd or 4th valve for attachments?