1. Low voltage alarm, when the battery is low, every time the safe is turned on, it will ring three times, the LED indicator flashes three times, indicating that the voltage is insufficient, reminding the user to replace the battery.
2. A set of passwords is a combination of a series of keys on a keyboard. A password refers to a combination of pressing a single button or pressing several buttons at the same time. For example, a correct four-digit password can be 22.214.171.124 or 1. 12 . 123 . 1234
3. This device supports the use of rechargeable batteries
4. Power protection, when the safe suddenly shuts down, the saved password will be saved and continue to use.
6. With spare key, each safe is equipped with two spare keys. The key handle has a corresponding key code. If the key is lost, tell the seller if it is a code. The seller will match the key according to the code.
7. Ultra-low power consumption, 4 AA alkaline batteries, long life of 12 months
8. The spare key is not controlled by the electronic door closing system, so if there is no power, you can use the spare key to turn on the device and replace the battery.
9. Spare battery box, each product has a spare battery box, open the device for external emergency