276 mm x 206 mm x 55 mm for Launch X431 V+ Black Version
7000 mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
10.1 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280x800 resolution
ENG/AT/ABS/SRS for Launch X431 V plus
1000 Piece/Pieces per Month Launch X431 V plus
Packaging & Delivery
Original Cartons Launch X431 V+ V plus pro3 pro 3 Full System Free Update multi car diagnostic scanner
Shenzhen for Launch X431 V+ V plus pro3 pro 3 Full System Free Update multi car diagnostic scanner
1 - 5
To be negotiated
Launch X431 V plus pro3 pro 3 full system free update multi car diagnostic scanner
Please kindly take note Launch X431 V+ can also be used with Launch Heavy duty module to test Heavy Trucks, HDIII module need to pay seperately.
What is advantange of Launch diagnostic machine X431 V+?
X-431 V+ taking the advantage of mobile internet, can share maintenance data and case library, provide instant maintenance information, and build public and private maintenance social circle,etc.,thus lead to wide car diagnostic community.It is a typical diagnostic device contributed by Launch to diagnostic industry concerning internet application. Launch X431 V+ with bt/Wifi based on Android system, is a new car malfunction diagnostic device developed by Launch Tech for internet application. X-431 V+ completely substitutes X431 Diagun IV and X431 Diagun III.
Key reasons for choosing LAUNCH X431 V+
1. ECU Coding - to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts for a large number of vehicles.
2. Auto VIN Tech - to scan and diagnose all the diagnosable ECUs on the vehicle, just with only one click.
3. All Systems Diagnoses - to read DTCs &Live data Stream and clear DTCs for all systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System, etc.)
4. Active Test - to access to vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
5. 11 Special Functions include Brake reset, Oil Reset, SAS Reset, BMS Reset, Bleeding, Throttle Matching, TPMS Reset, DPF Regeneration, Gear Learning, IMMO, and Injector Coding.
6. 10 OBD II Test modes - include read current/pending/permanent DTCs, clear DTCs, View Live data stream/Freeze Frame data/I/M Readiness status/vehicle information, O2 sensor test, On-board monitor systems test, EVAP system test