CANDLE MAKING, Gift, Party, Holiday, Bar, Hotel, Home Decoration
Place of Origin:
LED CANDLE WICK
Led Color Candle Wick for Colour Changing LED Lights
for Colour Changing LED Lights
Remote and Timer
Flameless, Flickering, Dancing, Moving Wick
LED Candle Wick
RGB 12 Colors
10000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Packaging & Delivery
Led Color Candle Wick for Colour Changing LED Lights
Colour-Changing LED Lights can add a whole new level of excitement to the craft of candle making, even for the most skilled of candle makers! This is a LED controller with a fibre optic wick and copper ring.
Double Boiler or Wax Melting Pot
Paraffin Wax for containers
Clear Glass Candle Jar (Recommended no larger than 8oz)
LED Colour-changing component, fibre optic wick, copper ring
Primed Wick for your jar without the tab
Straw or casing from a Ball point pen
1. Prepare LED controller. First check to see if it works by putting it under sun light. If it is working the colours will start to cycle.
2. Attach the fibre optic wick and the normal wick to the controller. One end of the fibre optic wick will have a little bulb shape. The end with the bulb is the one that you will push into the black rubber stopper on top of the LED controller. Be careful when pushing the fibre optic wick in. Push it with your fingers close to the bottom. You should feel it slide snugly into the stopper.
3. Next, slide the copper ring over the top and down the fibre optic wick to the base of the contoller.
4. Place a primed wick, sized for your jar, into the copper ring so that it sits beside the fibre optic wick. Clamp the copper ring will so that the wicks will remain in place.
5. Gather your candle jar, LED controller, and wick stickum. Insert the wicks into a straw and pressing the straw together will help to attach the LED wick to the bottom of the jar.
6. Put a stickum on the bottom of the controller. Then attach the controller as close to the centre of the jar as possible. Press down firmly.
7. Weigh out the amount of wax you need. Less one ounce from the amount the jar can hold and another half for the controller. Ex. If your jar is 8oz you would take away one oz to make 7oz, and then another half oz for the controller, so you would need 6.5oz.
8. Heat wax in double boiler or wax melting pot to 170F. Optional: Add 30ml fragrance once wax is melted and stir well.
9. Cool to 150F and pour melted wax into candle jars slowly. Be sure to keep the straw in place. Move the straw slightly while wax is setting up so that it does not get stuck to the wicks. NOTE: If wax is too hot, it will make the wick sag. Be very careful not to overhandle the wick, for fear that you may pull it out of the controller assembly.
10. Remove the straw from the wick after the wax is poured but before it has time to set. AGAIN, be careful not to bring the wick up along with the straw. Make sire the wick is still centered. You can secure it with a wick clip.
11. Place the candle somewhere to cool. This may take several hours depending on the size of your candle.
12. Trim your wick to no more than 1/2 inch and the fibre optic wick to just slightly above the wax at approximately 1/8 inch.
13. Light your candle. Colour-changing LED lights require no extra care and no switch. They are activated by bright lights. Once your candle is lit watch the colours change.
Keep controllers and finished candles out of bright lights to preserve the battery life.
Dont burn your candle longer than 2-3 hours at a time,
You can use clear jars of any kind. Recommended size is between 7oz and 8oz.
In addiction, there are various sizes and colors(pink, pruple, green, blue, yellow, burgundy, apricot, green and ivory white, etc.) for your choice or could be customized as you need.
Packaging & Shipping
Are you looking for a battery-operated candle that is nearly indiscernible from a flame burning candle? Then you found it.
1. Real flame-effect candles. Calming, approachable, seductive and sublime. Our sophisticated real flame-effect candles and scents deliver more of everything you love about candles with the added benefits of safety and convenience.
2. Make your style. You get a sophisticated look that delivers what we does best —creating instant ambience wherever you place it. Our candles are indispensable to anyone who wants to create a beautiful and memorable experience —indoors or out.
3. A smarter candle. They dance, flicker and sway so convincingly, you have to see it to believe it. They are unrivaled as a way to bring more magic to any room.
4. Instant ambience. Creating a mood couldn’t be easier. Use the optional remote to turn on a candle across the room or high on the mantle. Or set the built-in self-timer and let our candles welcome you home at the appointed hour before turning off automatically 5 hours later.
5. Safety is a beautiful thing. Our candles safely go where traditional flame candles can’t. Perfect for homes with curious kids, pets and places like bookshelves and bedrooms. (No more soot on the walls or ceiling, either.) You get peace of mind and a whole new world of decorating possibilities.
6. Tranquil, mesmerizing, and ever so slightly mind-blowing. Part of the fun of owning a flameless candle is pointing out the realistic flame technology to your amazed guests.
Dancing Flame LED candles are so realistic, they often get mistaken for real wick-burning candles. Our candles make use of an internal LED source that shines through a prism and up to the tip of the flame. The flame moves in a dance-like motion that is as stunning as it is mesmerizing.
WHY WE LOVE THIS?
Add the beauty of candlelight to your home without the fuss of an open flame with this battery-operated wax pillar, a safe and easy alternative to a real candle. You don't even need to remember to put it out. Just set the built-in timer, and the candle will illuminate for five hours at the same time every day. or you can use the remote control to light it anytime you need.
1- We could do OEM and ODM as your request;
2- Quick delivery of samples;
3- Flexible payment terms as your request;
4- Fast delivery;
5- Good quality products with certification;
1.Are you manufacture?
Yes, we have our own candle factory in Zhejiang China.We have certificates.
2.Do you have certificates? Yes, we have CE certificate and Rohs test reports.
3.Can you provide OEM/ODM services? Yes,customization is available. And available to print clients' logo on the products or packing.
4.What is your MOQ? Our minimum order quantity according to the product you need,small order is OK.
5. Is your wax candle made by hand? Not really, we have skilled workers with experience pulling and dealing with wax, we also have machine to fill LED wax candle automatically.
If you want to know more, please feel free to call us or send us E-mail.