LS125 Multiple probe UV Light Meter(Not include any probe)
LS125 can support 9 kinds of UV probes according to different ultraviolet spectrum, measuring range, test hole diameter and application industry.
Test Hole Diameter
Intensity and energy measurement of 254nm UV sterilization mercury lamp
Intensity and energy measurement of 254nm UV sterilization mercury lamp, waterproof
Intensity and energy of 220nm-320nm UV LED sterilization lamp
General UVB intensity and energy measurement
Intensity and energy measurement of light source of high pressure mercury lamp in UV curing industry
General UVA intensity and energy measurement
Intensity and energy measurement of area light source of UV LED in UV curing industry
Intensity and energy measurement of point light source of UV LED in UV curing industry
General UVA+UVV LED intensity and energy measurement, low power measuring range
LS125 UV Light Meter
148mm × 76mm × 26mm (L*W*H)
240*160 dot matrix LCD
4 AAA alkaline batteries
Push pull (Snap-in style),Aviation socket.
II. Product features
1. Replaceable probe design, support 9 UV probes.(Probes need to be purchased separately)
2. Advanced digital probe technology, it has high precision and good anti - jamming ability.
3. Instrument intelligent recognize probe type and adjust the display interface intelligently.
4. A variety of spectral range, measuring range, test hole size of the probe to adapt to different application industries.
5. For LED point light source, 1mm test hole can make it more convenient to measure.
6. Statistical functions, real-time value, maximum value, minimum value, average value, time, energy values are displayed at the same time.
1. When not in use, please power off the instrument.
2. Avoid contacting with corrosive materials and keep away from high humidity.
3. After shutdown, store it in a special packing box and keep it in a safe place. Protect the photosensitive part of the probe from polluting.
4. The recommended period of calibration is one year.
5. Because the UV probe is sensitive to humidity changes, the environment in which it is stored is important. When not in use for a long time, be sure to store the instrument in a low humidity environment.
6. When the instrument displays low battery, replace the battery.