50g, 100g, 200g,500g,1kg in special bag
Sample in stock
Liquid indium tin oxide, yellow ito nanopowder, indium-tin-oxide
Specification of indium-tin-oxide:
Particle size: 50nm
Color: yellow or blue
Application of indium-tin-oxide:
1. As nano indium tin oxide powder, it has very good properties of electrical conductivity and transparency. Because it can cut off electron irradiation which is harmful to human body, ultraviolet rays and far infrared ray, it can be use in spraying on the glass, plastic and electronic signs.
2. Indium tin oxide is the electrical conduction and the combination of optical transparency, which need to compromise in the thin film deposition. However, because the high concentration of charge carriers will increase the material's conductivity, it can reduce its transparency.
3. Nano indium tin oxide powder can also be used in CRT display of color TV, PC, some transparent conductive glue, screen dope of radiation and static protection.
4. Nano indium tin oxide powder is also used in other many fields, such as electron industry, aviation spaceflight, environment, architecture, etc. Its marketing foreground is very good.
ITO film has a complex cubic structure of iron ore, the lowest resistivity approaching 10 ^ - 5Ω • cm middleweight, light transmittance in the visible light range average more than 90%, and its excellent optical and electrical properties make it a TCO film has practical value.
In addition to ITO transparent conductive film having a high visible light transmittance and high electrical conductivity, also has other excellent properties such as high infrared reflectivity, and the glass has a strong adhesion, good mechanical strength and chemical stability, with an acid solution wet etching process is easy to form electrode pattern, etc., are widely used in many fields of flat panel display, microwave and radio frequency shielding devices, sensitive devices and solar cells. Especially in recent years the rise of flat-panel liquid crystal display device, but also to promote the research and the needs of ITO films.
Packaging & Shipping
Our package is very strong and diversified as per different prodcuts, you could require the same package before shipment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can you draw up a quote/proforma invoice for me? Yes, our sales team can provide official quotes for you.However, you must firstly specify the billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number and shipping method. We cannot create an accurate quote without this information.
2. How do you ship my order? Can you ship “freight collect”? We can ship your order through Fedex, TNT, DHL, or EMS on your account or prepayment. We also ship"freight collect" against your account. You will receive the goods in Next 2-5 Days after shipments. For items that are not in stock, the delivery schedule will vary based on the item.Please contact our sales team to inquire whether a material is in stock.
3. Do you accept purchase orders? We accept purchase orders from customers that have a credit history with us, you can fax, or email the purchase order to us. Please make sure the purchase order has both the company/institution letterhead and authorized signature on it. Also, you must specify the contact person, shipping address, email address, phone number, shipping method.
4. How can I pay for my order? About the payment, we accept Telegraphic Transfer, Western Union and PayPal. L/C is only for above 50000USD deal.Or by mutual agreement,both sides can accept the payment terms. No matter which payment method you choose, please send us the bank wire by fax or email after you finished your payment.
5. Are there any other costs? Beyond product costs and shipping costs, we do not charge any fees.
6. Can you customize a product for me? Of course. If there is a nanoparticle that we do not have in stock,then yes, it is generally possible for us to get it produced for you. However,it usually requires a minimum of quantities ordered, and about 1-2 weeks lead time.
7. Others. According to every specific orders, we will discuss with customer about the suitable payment method, cooperate with each other to better complete the transportation and related transactions.
About us (3)
Whether you need inorganic chemical nanomaterials, nanopowders, or customize super fine chemicals, your lab can rely on Hongwu Nanometer for all nanomaterials needs. We take pride in developing the most forward nanopowders and nanoparticles and offering them at a fair price. And our online product catalog is easy to search, making it easy to consult and buy. Plus, if you have any questions about all our nanomaterials, get in touch.
You can buy various high quality oxide nanoparticles from here:
Our oxide nanoparticles are all available with small quantity for researchers and bulk order for industry groups.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Guangzhou Hongwu Material Technology Co., ltd is is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hongwu International, with brand HW NANO started since 2002. We are is the world leading nano materials producer and provider. This high-tech enterprise focuses on research and development of nanotechnology, powder surface modification and dispersion and supplies nanoparticles, nanopowders and nanowires.
We reply on advanced technology of Hongwu New Materials Institute Co., Limited and Many universities, scientific research institutes at home and abroad, On the basis of existing products and services, innovative production technology research and development of new products. We built a multi-disciplinary team of engineers with backgrounds in chemistry, physics and engineering, and committed to providing quality nanoparticles along with the answers to customer’s questions, concerns and comments. We always looking for ways to better our business and improve our product lines to meet the changing customer demands.
Our main focus is on the nanometer scale powder and particles. We stock a wide range of particle sizes for 10nm to 10um, and can also fabricate additional sizes on demand. Our products are divided six series hundreds of varieties: the elemental, the alloy, the compound and the oxide, carbon series, and nanowires.