Bind emulator key: first use, it is required to bind SKE-LT emulator to K518S main unit;
Backup EEPROM data: backup on board computer immodata;
Make emergency emulator key: with the backup immodata to make the designated SKE emulator key to the key that can replace the original master key. Such key can be used to turn on the ignition, then add smart key can be proceed;
Add smart key: to add a smart key.
Delete smart key: to delete a programmed key.
SKE-LT: Smart Key emulator - Toyota/Lexus smart key for all key lost via OBD.
1. Press and hold the power button for 2 sec to turn on/off; In start status, when standby for 2 min, the key will automatically shut down; After switching 3 times, the key will be initialized, and can be recycled again.
2. Status indicator: Blue-normal; Red-hardware failure;
3. After receiving the product, please open the back cover of each emulator and install battery first before using it.
How to Operate the SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator on All Key Lost Situation:
1. Go to the “Bind emulator key” function;
2. Turn on emulator key and put it into K518S key slot (put the status indicator down, make sure the key is active);
3. Following the system direction and click “OK” to start binding;
4. After binding completed, the system will indicate”Binding successful”.
2) Backup EEPROM data
Connect K518S with car OBD port, enter into "Backup immodata" to back up the data.
3) Make emergency emulator key
After choosing the immodata, in a network environment, the system will indicate to choose the corresponding SKE emulator key model, please start the key and put it into K518S key slot(make sure the key is activate), follow the instruction to make an emulator key.
4) Add smart key
Click the car start button, put the generated SKE emulator key close to the start button, with induction the car will automatically activated.
The system will read current key count, then follow the instruction to add key.
1.“Bind emulator key”can identify the SKE emulator key binding state;
2. SKE emulator key need to bind K518S host and can bind only for one time;
3. When making emulator key, make sure well net connection and to choose the corresponding SKE emulator key model correctly.
Packaging & Shipping
4pcs x smart key emulator (optional)
Q1. Can I have a sample order? A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time? A: Sample needs 3-5 days.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit? A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive? A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order? A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application. Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order. Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on the product? A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 1 year warranty to our products.
Q8: How to deal with the faulty? A: Our products are produced with strict quality control system (if the problem occurs, the product can be replaced free of charge)