Features 1. Real MPPT charge controller built inside, 15 % - 2 0 % higher than PWM charge controller, use solar utmost, 3KVA is 60A MPPT, 5KVA is 80A MPPT.
2. Pure sine wave, high frequency technology, wall amounted design , light weighted and easy to operate.
3. Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers.
4. Selectable charging current based on applications.
5. Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting.
6. Compitable to grid power or generator power.
7. Parallel operation with up to 6 units only available for 4KVA/5KVA.
8. Auto restart while AC/ Solar is recovering, auto charge and switch, unattended operation.
9. Smart battery charger and management for optimized battery performance.
10. Remote control panel is optional.
11. High Efficient DC to AC Conversion. Minimizing Energy Loss and self power consumption .
12. All around protection functions: Overload,short circuit protection,high voltage,low battery voltage,high temperature ,etc.
Specification This is a hybrid inverter, Equipped with 60A AC charger and 60A/80A solar charger, Its comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, Its also have opposite connection protection
The rated power
Selectable Voltage Range
170-280VAC (For Personal Computers), 90-280VAC (For Home Appliances)
50Hz/60Hz (Auto sensing)
AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Model)
230VAC ± 5%
10ms (For Personal Computers), 20ms (For Home Appliances)
Pure sine wave
Floating Charge Voltage
MPPT SOLAR CHARGER & AC CHARGER
Maximum PV Array Power
MPPT Range Operation Vol
Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Vol.
Standby Power Consumption
Maxmum Solar Charge Current(standard)
Maxmum Solar Charge Current(Optional)
MPPT30A or PWM 80A
MPPT 40A or PWM 80A
Maxmum AC Charge Current
10A or 20A
Maxmum Charge Current
BEST PANEL CONFIGUTATION
Max. generated from solar charger
Best Panel configuration
250Wp*6pcs *30V(1500Wp) 6pcs in parallel connection
250Wp*18pcs *30V(4500Wp) 9 strings, and 2pcs in each string in series connection
Net Weight (kgs)
5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing)
Packaging & Shipping
Q1: How to choose a right inverter? A1:Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable inverter to you.
Q2: What's the different between inverter and solar inverter? A2: Inverter is only accept AC input, but solar inverter not only accept AC input but also can connect with solar panel to accept PV input, it more save power.
Q3: How about the delivery time? A3: 7 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.
Q4: What is the warranty of inverter? A4: One year warranty on Solar product.
Q5: How to solve the technical problem? A5: 24 hours after-service consultancy just for you and to make your problem to solve easily.