Standard size: 10*40cm or can be customized as you need
Overall color is brown. Some parts of white spots to be normal phenomenon.
3-4 times totally 0.6-0.8kg. (40% for first flush, 30% for send flush, 30% for third flush)
Suggested Fruiting Circles
High yield, stable quality. We will check all the goods before ship to you.
Strains temperature of growth
GAP, HACCP, Organic product certificate, ISO 22000
1. Hyphal proliferation and hyphen knots: The process of substrate turned into primodium.
2. The initial period of fruiting: The primodium is turned into fruit body.
3 The fruiting period: The baby fruit body is growing to be mature fruit body.
4. The mature period: The fruit body is mature and become senility and decay.
5.The senility period: The fruit body is senility and become decay.
6.Dormancy stage: After harvest the fruit body, and come for the next flush from Hyphal Proliferation And hyphal knots till senility, the grow bags is on the recovery period of inner mycelium. When there are some white mycelium comes out from the hole, the dormancy is finished and start for the next crop. (Some varieties grow without this period).
Shandong Qihe Biotechnology Co., Ltd was founded in November 2000 with a registered capital of RMB 43.38 million, and also estabilished a R & D center for strains. We pass the certificate of GAP, HACCP and ISO2000 quality management system, product quality traceability system certification. At present, the company has an edible mushroom production base covering an area of more than 1000500M2. We export the goods to South Korea, Japan, the United States, Germany, South Africa and other countries. The annual export revenue reaches US$30 million. Three shiitake mushroom production bases were established in Gyeonggi-do,Nagoya and Chiba, Japan; sales offices were established in Pennsylvania, and establish three shiitake mushroom production bases in Atlanta,New Jersey and Seattle; Established the production bases in Frankfurt, Germany; New shiitake mushroom production bases is being establishing with local business partner in Sydney, Australia.
We have an edible mushroom production base covering an area of more than 1000500 square meter. It has more than 500 mushroom greenhouses, 140,000 square meter of mushroom factory production workshops, At present, the company annually produces 45 million pcs of shiitake mushroom spawn.
Shandong QiHe Bio Technology Co., Ltd was established in November 2000 with a registered capital of RMB 43.38 million.We have 18 years’ experience in mushroom growing since from our elder generation, we can supply one-stop service of mushroom growing, including the mushroom logs, the mushroom growing houses and the equipment, also the technical guidance.
3.Strong production capacity
We can produce 45millions mushroom sticks per year, we have exported to USA,SouthKrea,Japan,Australia, South Africa,Gemany,Philippines. We can get reorder from all of our client over the world every week now.
The yield of common shiitake mushroom type on the market is about 0.5kg/pc.But our production can achieve 0.6-0.8kg/pc.
Three shiitake mushroom production bases were established in Gyeonggido,Nagoya and Chiba, Japan; sales offices were established in Pennsylvania, and establish three shiitake mushroom production bases in Atlanta, New Jersey and Seattle; Established the production bases in Frankfurt, Germany; New shiitake mushroom production bases is being establishing with local business partner in Sydney, Australia.
1. Good quality products with most competitive price to help you to expand your local market.
2. We can supply one--stop service of mushroom growing, such as the mushroom growing house and equipment, also teaching you how to grow mushrooms step by step, which will help to save your 80% time and energy.
3. What we supply is the Green agriculture . Our products has GAP, ISO2200 certification, Organic product certification, HACCP.
4. With rich experience of how to operate export process to ensure the goods will arrival to you safely even you never import mushroom logs.
5. We have established three shiitake mushroom production bases in USA (Atlanta, New Jersey and Seattle); Japan (Gyeonggi-do, Nagoya and Chiba); Germany (Frankfurt). And new shiitake mushroom production bases is being establishing with local business partner in Sydney, Australia.